If you are doing a political organization, you have to get ready for elections. We have strong premises that Jarosław Kaczyński is considering such an option (elections on October 10 – ed.) As a variant – said the leader of the Polska 2050 movement Szymon Hołownia in an interview with Jacek Nizinkiewicz.
– I do not believe Jarosław Kaczyński, I know how he can manipulate the political scene – reserved Hołownia.
– The votes we have from PiS say that this is not a fully probable scenario, because there is a risk that they will go for 205 votes and give up power – said Hołownia about the election scenario on October 10.
– But if I have signals from three regions that the local PiS structures have received such a signal, if I have a confirmed signal from Nowogrodzka that such a date has been given during the talks, I have to consider it as one of the possible variants – he added
– We do not think about it, there were no such talks – said Hołownia when asked if he was considering forming a block from the PO before the parliamentary elections.
– I am not conducting such talks with the Platform, nor with the vicinity of the Platform. We are getting ready for an individual start. If something changes in this matter, we are of course open, because it is not a good idea to become the greatest opposition force when PiS will rule for the next four years – added the leader of the Polska 2050 movement.
– I talk to Donald Tusk once in a few months. This is an exchange of views on the current political scene. We maintain diplomatic relations. I respect people, I respect that he will make autonomous decisions and I am waiting for him to do so – this is how Hołownia replied to the question whether he maintains contacts with Donald Tusk.
Source: https://www.rp.pl by www.rp.pl.
*The article has been translated based on the content of https://www.rp.pl by www.rp.pl. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!