Himchan, trial for another charge of indecent assault while in prison… “Agreement with the victim”

Himchan (real name Kim Himchan) from the group BAP. yunhap news

Himchan (real name Himchan Kim, pictured above), from the group BAP, stood in front of court on another charge after being charged with indecent assault and serving 10 months in prison.

On the morning of the 17th, the second trial on Himchan’s second charge of indecent assault was held by Criminal 6 of the Seoul Western District Court alone.

Himchan is suspected of touching the bodies of a Korean woman and a foreign woman at a bar in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul in April of last year.

Separately, Himchan was recently sentenced to prison and is currently serving his sentence. On July 24, 2018, he was handed over to trial for forcibly harassing a woman, A, whom he went out with at a pension in Namyangju, Gyeonggi Province. After going to the 3rd trial in the Supreme Court, the sentence of 10 months in prison was confirmed.

At the time, Himchan’s side insisted, “It was clear that the two had a crush on each other and there was implied consent, so it wasn’t indecent assault.”

At the trial that day, the strong lawyer said, “We have reached an agreement with one of the victims, and we are in the process of reaching an agreement with the foreign victim.”

The third trial on Himchan’s second charge of indecent assault is scheduled to take place on July 5.

Yunjeong Choi Online News Reporter [email protected]

[ⓒ 세계일보 & Segye.com, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

Source: 연예 by www.segye.com.

*The article has been translated based on the content of 연예 by www.segye.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!