DAPURPACU – Motorcycles are the most practical mode of transportation for various needs in daily activities. Especially for you a consignor of goods.
Not only in terms of practicality, this vehicle is also able to cut time because its small body can penetrate traffic jams. Another advantage is being able to carry several items.
However, what should be noted is that the items carried must not be excessive, which has the potential to violate regulations and cause danger.
This is due to the very limited storage space of the motorbike itself, so the rider must pay attention to important factors when carrying goods.
Because considering that some riders have accidents caused by the excess capacity of luggage carried when using a motorbike.
According to the Safety Riding Development Section Head of PT Daya Adicipta Motora, Ludhy Kusuma, basically motorcycles are not designed to carry large and heavy luggage.
“It is better if the luggage is carried within reasonable limits and does not interfere when driving, both for the driver himself and for others,” he added.
Here are six important points when carrying goods to keep them safe and comfortable, including:
1. If the item has large dimensions, make sure it is tied tightly to the back seat, it is recommended that it is not too big so as not to endanger the driver or other road users.
2. It is also recommended that the goods carried are not covered with the turn signal so that when turning right or left, other motorists can see the following turn signal light.
3. It is highly recommended that the items carried do not exceed the rider’s shoulders and are not wider than the steering handlebar so as not to cover the function of the rearview mirror.
“The driver must be free when riding a motorcycle. So it is not recommended to carry items that exceed the width of the steering handlebar and cover the driver’s view of the rearview mirror, “explained Ludhy.
4. Make sure the luggage is tied tightly so that things don’t happen that are not desirable and even have the potential to fall on the road.
5. For automatic type motorbikes, if the luggage is small, it should be placed under the seat or in the front deck area. The position of goods like this will be more easily controlled by the driver.
6. If the luggage is a lot and has large dimensions, it is recommended not to carry it with a motorbike because the storage space for goods is different from a four-wheeled vehicle.
“If you have a lot of luggage and have large dimensions, we recommend using goods transportation services or using a private car to make it safer,” he concluded. [dp/MTH]
Source: dapurpacu.id by dapurpacu.id.
*The article has been translated based on the content of dapurpacu.id by dapurpacu.id. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!