A new earphone
The company was the first of the products to introduce a wireless headset called Galaxy Buds Pro. The special feature of the product is that if we want, it can filter out up to 99 percent of the background noise, but if we want to hear our surroundings, we can adjust the earphones and thus amplify the surrounding noise by up to 20 decibels. In addition, the headset is able to make this switch automatically with the help of artificial intelligence when the artificial intelligence detects that its user is speaking. Earphones are no longer just for fun, but work-related communication has become more important today than ever before, Samsung adds.
As expected, Samsung has unveiled its latest high-end mobiles, the Galaxy S 21 series. The new phones are pioneering in every way – introduced the phone demo TM Roh. Samsung unveiled three new 5G phones at today’s event.
A Samsung Galaxy S21 5G“designed for self-expression”. The smallest of the three phones with a 6.2-inch display. The full front panel dynamic amoled 2X Infintiy-O display is capable of adaptive 120 Hz image refresh, allowing for smoother scrolling and gentler use. The device automatically adjusts the refresh rate to the displayed content. THE Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G a larger version of the phone with a 6.7-inch display and a larger battery.
Both the Galaxy S21 5G and Galaxy S21 + 5G have been given an MI-based, three-lens camera and new features have been added:
- Enhanced 8K video cropping allows you to extract crystal clear images from 8K video.
- Even if the phone or the subject is moving fast, the super stable recording function makes the finished material smooth and clear.
- The director view allows users to easily review the recordings and select the best setting.
- For real-time responses, the vlogger view allows you to record simultaneously with the front and back cameras of the device.
- Using the live thumbnail, you can easily view or change the angle of the shot, and you can zoom in or out without missing a moment.
- For remote shots, the enhanced space zoom and ultra-magnification help you take clear and stable shots. The new zoom lock minimizes jitter, so the Galaxy S21 5G and Galaxy S21 + 5G take clearer pictures with 30x zoom.
- Samsung’s new Galaxy Buds Pro captures both ambient sounds and users’ own voices at the same time with multi-microphone recording. This makes the comment easy to record, even at a greater distance from the phone.
- On the tripod-mounted Galaxy S21 5G, in Pro Video mode, the Buds Pro can be used as a voice microphone to record speech, motion, and background sounds in excellent quality.
The Galaxy S21 5G and Galaxy S21 + 5G devices will be available in Hungary from January 29, 2021.
To pre-order the Galaxy S21 5G and Galaxy S21 + 5G, January 14, 5:00 p.m. and between January 28, 23:59.
- Galaxy S21: Phantom Purple, Phantom Gray, Phantom Pink and Phantom White In 128GB and 256GB versions, with 8GB RAM at the recommended retail price of HUF 329,990 and HUF 349,990 available (256GB model only comes in Phantom Purple and Phantom Gray versions)
- Galaxy S21+: Phantom Purple, Phantom Silver and Phantom Black In 128GB and 256GB versions, with 8GB RAM at the recommended consumer price of HUF 409,990 and HUF 424,990 available (256GB model only comes in Phantom Silver and Phantom Black versions).
The third phone, a Galaxy S21 5G Ultra one such “A high-end phone that takes smart device ideas to the next level” according to the company. The Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G is the largest member of the S21 series with a 6.8-inch dynamic amoled 2X display.
The device automatically adjusts the refresh rate between 10 and 120 Hz to the displayed content, so the operating time can be further increased due to energy efficiency.
The Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G comes with the most advanced camera system in the Galaxy series to date.
- The rear quad camera (ultra-wide, wide-angle and dual full lenses) with an advanced 108 MP pro sensor captures 12-bit HDR photos that deliver 64x richer colors and more than three times the dynamic range.
- The first of the Galaxy devices to take 4K shots at 60 fps with each lens, including the front and back cameras, so users are free to switch between them while shooting.
- The Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G comes with 100x space zoom, Samsung’s first dual full lens system with triple and tenx optics, both with dual pixel (2PD) autofocus, for clear images from long distances.
Another special feature of the Ultra is that the S Pen can be used, even the S Pen of a Galaxy Note smartphone or Galaxy Tab.
The Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G will be available in Hungary from January 29, 2021. Pre-orders for the Galaxy S21 Ultra are available from January 14 at 5:00 pm to January 28 at 11:59 pm. The Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G comes in two new colors:
- Phantom Black, Phantom Silver: a 128GB modell 12GB RAM-mal, 479 990 Ftavailable at;
- Phantom Black, Phantom Silver: a 256GB modell 12GB RAM-mal 499 990 Ftavailable at;
- Phantom black: the 512 GB model with 16GB RAM 549,990 HUFavailable at.
Why are new high-end mobiles important to Samsung?
Samsung’s “unpacked” event is highlighted every year as the South Korean technology giant showcases its latest high-end mobiles here. The event took place earlier than usual this year, traditionally the Mobile Word Congress is the venue for the presentation, or at least closer in time to it, around February-March. An IDC analyst says one of the reasons for the early demo may be that in the midst of Huawei’s troubles, it could gain a market from its Chinese competitor with its new high-end phones, the company is taking advantage of this opportunity as much as it can.
According to the expert, the Galaxy S-Series is the trophy product at Samsung, intended to signal to competitors and the market that the company can still innovate and that there is still innovation in the bag that will be used in other Samsung handsets. He added that the launch of the new Galaxy S phones will improve not only revenue but also margins at the company.
Last year was a time when Huawei outperformed Samsung in terms of global sales volume, but it didn’t last long, again in the third quarter Samsung was the world’s largest smartphone maker in terms of the number of handsets sold.
Cover image: Samsung
*The article has been translated based on the content of Portfolio.hu – Üzlet by www.portfolio.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!