The health pass could be extended until July 31, 2022, depending on the evolution of the health crisis.
Health pass: extension until July 31
“We affirm our refusal of a sanitary disarmament which would be more than precipitated in the face of an epidemic which is not over,” declared Gabriel Attal, government spokesman at the end of the Council of Ministers of this Wednesday, October 13th. The latter thus announced the extension, until July 31, 2022, of the extension of the special law known as “epidemic management”, which authorizes the use of the health pass as well as local travel restrictions. It has, however insisted that this does not mean that the measure will actually be implemented. The decision whether or not to extend the health pass will be “strictly proportionate to the risks incurred and continuously adapted to changes in the health situation”
Health pass: additional time for teenagers
When the bill on the health crisis was adopted by Parliament at the end of July, a delay was granted for adolescents. So it will be compulsory for over 12s, at as of September 30.
Problem: children whose 12-year-old birthday falls around September 30 are not yet vaccinated (the vaccine is allowed from 12 years old). Also, they would find themselves penalized with the entry into force of the health pass for 12-17 year olds on September 30. Remember that this pass is essential for them to go to the cinema, to the restaurant, to take the train or the plane, as well as to validate a registration for an extracurricular activity.
In total, nearly 200,000 adolescents were found unable to show a valid pass on time.
Also, the government announced on September 8, according to information from the Parisian, that the health pass will finally apply from 12 years and 2 months. “The decree will be written in this direction”, indicates Matignon to the Parisian. By counting three weeks between the two doses and then a week to validate the health pass, this leaves an additional time for adolescents who blow out their 12th candle between the end of September and the beginning of October.
The health pass is a device that consists of presenting “health proof” that one is not infected with SARS-CoV-2. Very concretely, the health pass can take 3 forms:
- a vaccination certificate (digital or paper format) which certifies that you have received a complete vaccine schedule against Covid-19: 2 doses of Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca vaccine, 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine, or 1 dose of n ‘ any vaccine after a history of Covid-19.
- a negative PCR or antigen test result (digital or paper format) which is less than 48 hours old for accessing events and gatherings organized in France, or less than 72 hours for traveling in Europe, or even less than 24 hours for unvaccinated from the UK, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Greece and the Netherlands.
- a positive PCR or antigen test result (digital or paper format) that is at least 15 days old but less than 6 months old.
Note: this health pass is the same throughout Europe to have the same simple rules everywhere. Since June 25, vaccination certificate is indeed certified in accordance with the European standard.
Even if the certified certificate is an administrative document, it contains a certain amount of personal data. It is advisable not to post it on social networks to avoid the risk of having your data hacked.
Restaurants, cinema, retirement homes, hospitals, camping …: in which places is it compulsory?
>> Since June 9, the sanitary pass is required (from 12 years old) in large gatherings of more than 1000 people, outdoors and indoors. Concretely, you must present a health pass (paper or digital format) to participate in the events and enter the following places:
- The rooms for hearings, conferences, projection, meetings,
- Circus tents, theaters, sporting or cultural performance venues, conference rooms,
- Trade fairs and exhibition fairs,
- Playrooms and dance halls, falling under type P,
- Outdoor or indoor sports stadiums and establishments,
- Museums and libraries,
- Theme parks,
- Outdoor festivals,
- Religious establishments,
- Cruises and accommodation boats (over 1000 people) …
Certified vaccination certificate in the European format also allows travel within the European Union (EU) since July 1, 2021.
>> This July 12, Emmanuel Macron announced the extension of the health pass, due to the epidemic resumption.
>> Since July 21, the health pass will also be required to enter leisure (including amusement parks) and cultural (cinema, museums, etc.) places of more than 50 people.
>> Since August 9, it has been extended (from the age of 18) to the following places:
- restaurants and bars, with the exception of collective catering, the take-away sale of prepared meals and professional road and rail catering;
- to shopping centers (not the supermarkets), by decision of the Prefect of the department, “when their characteristics and the seriousness of the risks of contamination justify it, department stores and shopping centers, beyond a threshold defined by decree, and under conditions guaranteeing access for people basic goods and services. “
- of hospitals and retirement homes (Ehpad), with the exception of emergency services,
- long-distance transport: trains, coaches, planes … (not daily transport by metro, bus, TER …).
- at sports halls.
To enter, the unvaccinated will have to present a negative PCR test.
- The vaccination certificate
How to get the certified vaccination certificate?
Just go to the section “My notebook” the TousAntiCovid application to flash the QRcode which appears on the document provided after the second injection. The certificate therefore remains permanently available on the smartphone.
In addition, people who have an ameli account can also obtain their certificate in their personal space. Its availability will be notified to them via their account messaging.
People who have been vaccinated (including those who were vaccinated before May 3, 2021) can pick up their certificate of vaccination certified in European format on the Health Insurance “patient portal” (https://attestation-vaccin.ameli.fr).
In addition, any health professional (general practitioner …) is able to find a vaccination certificate and print it at the request of the vaccinated person. If you are unfamiliar with digital tools or do not have access to them, you can apply to the vaccination center or the professional who vaccinated you.
How do I get a teenager’s vaccination certificate? “Parents whose minors have completed their vaccination cycle before June 25 will be able to download their child’s certificate from the Health Insurance teleservice by mid-July, says Health Insurance on June 29 in a press release. Alternatively, parents can obtain their child’s certificate in European format from a doctor, a pharmacist, a liberal nurse or a midwife. “
- Positive or negative PCR or antigen test
Good to know: all PCR and antigenic tests carried out in France generate proof (as soon as the result is entered by the healthcare professional) on the SI-DEP portal. This proof can be printed directly from the SI-DEP portal. Otherwise, after their PCR or antigen test, the patient will normally receive an email and / or text that contains a link to download their screening result.
To know : the result of a PCR or antigen test can also be imported into the TousAntiCovid application (“notebook” section) via a QR Code present on the document.
Valid health pass: how long after the 2nd dose?
Attention ! The vaccination certificate will only be valid after a period of immunity which depends on the vaccine administered: add 2 weeks after the 2nd injection (from Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneka) and 4 weeks after that of Johnson & Johnson, to be able to travel within the European Union.
In other uses of the health pass (places of culture, leisure, transport, etc.), the deadline is halved: 1 week.
For example, to have a valid complete vaccination schedule, so you have to wait 3 weeks + 2 weeks = 5 weeks for trips within the EU and 3 weeks + 1 week = 4 weeks to go to the cinema. If you have not passed this period, you will therefore have to do a PCR test at most 48 hours before your departure or the place where you want to go.
Fines, imprisonment … What is the risk in case of refusal to present the health pass?
Before the National Assembly, this Tuesday, July 20, Olivier Véran explained that users who refuse to present their health pass – in places or events where it will be mandatory – will be exposed to a “fixed fine of 135 euros“. In the event of a repeat offense, the penalty may go up to six months’ imprisonment and a fine of 3,750 euros.
“For the operators of establishments open to the public, failure to control the health pass will be punished with a fine of 1,500 euros”, added the Minister of Health. It can go up to 9,000 euros (45,000 in the case of a company “in the event of repeated breach).
- Presidential address, July 12, 2021.
- “Use of a health pass during a large gathering, Scientific Council”, notice of May 3, 2021.
- Covid vaccination: provision of the certified vaccination certificate in European format, Health insurance, June 29.
Read also :
Subscribe to the Top Santé Newsletter to receive the latest news for free
Source: Topsante.com by www.topsante.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Topsante.com by www.topsante.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!