Chapped Lips Home RemediesThe problem of chapped lips is common. It can happen in any type of weather. But in the winter days, children and adults are seen in everyone. Talking about the reasons for this, lack of water in the body, allergies or deficiency of vitamin-B and iron are the main ones. Apart from medical advice, you can also adopt home remedies. Let us know some such home remedies that get instant relief from the problem of chapped lips.
Read More: Try these home remedies for gooseberry in case of hair loss or graying
1. Mix some salt in ghee and apply it gently on the lips and navel twice a day.
2. Even by applying almond oil on the lips daily, your lips will not crack. Massage this oil on the lips with light hands.
3. Take milk cream and add some turmeric powder to it. Massage this paste on your lips twice a day.
4. Like your skin, your lips also need moisture, so drink plenty of water, fruits and vegetables.
Read More: If you want to enjoy life, then make a habit of getting up early in the morning
5. If the lips have become lifeless, then grind the leaves of rose flower and mix glycerin in it. Apply this mixture on the lips.
6. Mixing saffron with buttermilk and applying it on the lips makes the lips pink and soft and stops cracking.
7. Mixing turmeric powder in mustard oil and applying it on the lips and navel does not break chapped lips.
Read More: To stay fit, women and men should take so many calories daily
8. Apply shea butter on the lips even during the day. It is enriched with the properties of SPF and nourishes the lips.
9. Wear lip gloss with SPF when you go out as the sun can damage your lips like your skin. Lips may darken.
10. Like your skin, your lips also need moisture, so drink plenty of water, fruits and vegetables.
11. Apply a scrub made of honey and sugar on dry and cracked lips. This mixture will gently remove dryness. Honey maintains the softness of the lips.
Web Title: Health News: chapped lips home remedies in hindi
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!