BARANIN Edin Begzić, who threatened to detonate explosives in front of the NLB bank branch in Bar yesterday, and after seven hours of blockade of Marshal Tito Street and negotiations decided to surrender peacefully to the police, will be brought to the Basic State Prosecutor’s Office in Bar today.
The head of the Basic State Prosecutor’s Office in Bar, Radovan Đurišić, told Novosti that Begzić is charged with the criminal offense of causing panic and disorder.
The head of the Bar Security Center, Veselin Tabaš, confirmed today that Begzić was not armed yesterday.– He had a plastic gun, the bottles that were made as a Molotov cocktail were empty, and there was water in the cans, said Tabaš, adding that Begzić was kept in the premises of the Bar Security Center after the surrender. During the seven-hour drama in the center of Bar, securing a wider circle around the bank branch, evacuating the tenants in the building, it turned out that he threatened with fake explosives and a fake gun in front of the NLB bank branch.
With the threat that he would “activate the explosive”, Begzić demanded that the workers of the former food factory Primorka be compensated. He reminded that his parents worked in Primorska. – He did not threaten to use force or activate an explosive device against someone else, but to injure himself. There was no danger to humanity, no one was endangered, there was no one in the bank branch at the time when he was in front of the branch, said Chief Tabaš. Let us remind you, Begzić surrendered on Tuesday at 2.50 pm, and on the same day before 8.00 am, he warned the employees in the branch not to enter the bank and to stay away, which the employees of NLB Bank did. In a video he previously posted on YouTube, Begzic said he allegedly had a body armor, a tear gas mask, Molotov cocktails, a pistol with bullets and two improvised remote-controlled explosive devices. He stated that NLB Bank, with the help of the state and its institutions, stole money from honest and poor people and workers of the company Primorka from Bar back in 2010. On July 1, 2010, the Government of Montenegro issued guarantees of four million euros for a loan of 14.4 million euros for the private company “Melgonija Primorka”. The complete property of the former Primorka is pledged for the loan. The workers were never paid from that loan, although it was intended for the payment of back wages, connecting work experience, drafting a social program, and obligations to suppliers. In 2017, the Special Prosecutor’s Office launched an investigation and arrested 12 people suspected of buying the property of Primorka ad Bar in bankruptcy on preferential terms, with a loan financed by a certain bank, and of falsely presenting the situation and business results. use the loans to revive production in “Primorka”.
It is alleged that Deputy Prime Minister Dritan Abazovic will talk to former Primorka workers on Friday.
BONUS VIDEO: How did Milo Djukanovic fall?
Source: Novosti.rs RSS – Današnje vesti by www.novosti.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Novosti.rs RSS – Današnje vesti by www.novosti.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!