The Modena striker, Alessandro Marotta, entered the pitch with his daughters in the 85th minute despite not being distinguished: a tough provision by the Sports Judge.
Modena is back in Serie B four years after the bankruptcy and six years after the last time in the cadet series. Big party at Braglia in the last round, closing at 88 points and keeping the two points on Reggiana who finished the championship at 86 points and will have to play the play-offs.
There was a very unique episode that ended up in the crosshairs of the Sports Judge and after two days he made a small mole appear in the post-match party on Saturday afternoon in the Emilian city: the attacker Alessandro Marotta was disqualified for two days for a situation that occurred in the final minutes of the match that saw Modena win 4-0 against Pontedera.
In the final minutes the player, who was not present in the list, entered the pitch and did so in the company of his daughters. This is an action that is not allowed by regulation and was sanctioned by the Sports Judge, who has two stops for the former striker from Benevento, Siena, Juve Stabia, Vicenza, Catania and Cremonese.
The Napoli striker is out of the autumn for an operation on his foot, but he contributed 2 goals in 8 appearances to the season that marked Modena’s return to Serie B.
This is the part of the official press release where the position of the Modena attacker and the penalty of the Sports Judge are outlined:
DISQUALIFICATION FOR TWO ACTUAL MATCHES
MAROTTA ALESSANDRO (MODENA)
1) to have, at about 85 minutes of the match, entered the pitch in the company of the two daughters, even though it was not included in the match sheet;
2) for having responded incorrectly to the security officer who invited him not to access the area indicated above;
3) for having stayed, from the 89th minute of the match onwards, on the bench of his team together with his two daughters; 290/751
4) to have, at the end of the match, made access to the changing rooms, despite not having been included in the match list, in the company of the two daughters and other unauthorized persons;
5) for having had, on this last occasion, an incorrect behavior towards a member of the Federal Prosecutor’s Office first and the Field Commissioner after, addressing an offensive epithet towards the latter. Considering the continuation of the conduct put in place, the extent of the sanction in application of art. 4, 13, paragraph 2, sports justice code, evaluate the stubbornness of the conduct and the words used. (r. proc. fed., rcc).
Source: Fanpage by www.fanpage.it.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Fanpage by www.fanpage.it. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!