The new version of the Association Page for the Search Console does not put users under pressure to act. Because all so-called associations that you have previously set are automatically transferred to the new associations page. Google Search Central announced this via Twitter. With the association, users can connect properties with one another and take advantage of extended functions. For example, Search Console data can then be viewed in the Google Analytics Property.
We’re happy to announce that Search Console has a new and enhanced Association page but don’t worry, any associations that were previously set are carried over to the new Associations page automatically. Read more at https://t.co/svVS5bPiLD pic.twitter.com/F6rIHVVmxb— Google Search Central (@googlesearchc) February 22, 2021
Various connection options for more page functionality
Google’s Association is a connection between Search Console Properties and other entities or properties in the Google cosmos, such as explained in the blog post of Google Search Central becomes. A Search Console property can be linked to an Analytics account, but also to a YouTube channel or a Chrome Web Store account.
If your own page is connected to various Google services, the functionality of the page can be optimized. The Search Console supports different association types:
- Google Analytics Property: You can understand Search Console data such as organic search queries in the Google Analytics Property. From now on you can also use Search Console Domain Properties be connected to Google Analytics to better track organic search results. According to Google, the insights of the Search Console reports can be optimized in Google Analytics.
- Google Ads Account: You can see reports on Paid and Organic in Google Ads.
- YouTube Channel: Videos can also be linked to the website that is set on the Assocation Page.
- Play Console App: Here you can use Google’s app indexing for searches.
- Actions Console Project: You can use the Actions Consle to verify your brand and enable cross-platform functionality.
- Chrome Web Store Account: You can publish apps and extensions to the Chrome Web Store on behalf of your site.
For more information about the new Associations Page, Google provides the Google Search Central Help Forum and the Google search support ready, on the other hand there is one Association Page help page (which, however, cannot be displayed at the time of writing the article). Anyone who uses different channels or properties from and on Google should consider the options of connection via the association page at least once as a potential measure.
Source: OnlineMarketing.de by onlinemarketing.de.
*The article has been translated based on the content of OnlineMarketing.de by onlinemarketing.de. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!