New Delhi. Google Lens is a feature that Google provides to its users. Till now this feature was available only from the Google Lens app available on Android devices, but now this feature will soon launch for the desktop web version of Chrome as well. With this help, users will be able to read the text of any photo on their desktop web browser. Along with this, you will also be able to use its other photo related features.
Also read – Your Gmail will never be hacked now, Google is bringing new security service
What is Google Lens?
Google Lens is a feature with the help of which we can take information about anything visible in a photo. Many times it happens that we are going somewhere and on the way we see something that we do not know about, in such a situation, we can find out about it by taking a photo of it with our smartphone and scanning it.
Also read – New feature coming in Google, will ‘alert’ users on search results
How does Google Lens work?
- First, open Google Lens and click on the lens icon.
- After this, options will appear in it like Translate, Text, Search, Homework, Shopping, Place and Dining.
- Now click on the option related to the photo or whatever other information you want.
- After this a scan will be done on that object.
- Now click on the icon of the lens. This will complete the scanning process and give you the necessary information about the object in that photo.
Also read – New feature coming in Google Messages, OTP messages will be automatically deleted
Other Uses of Google Lens
- We can also use Google Lens to scan the QR code of a product and get information about that product.
- Google Lens can also be used to locate animal species.
- Google Lens can also be used to know the reviews of a hotel, tourist place, restaurant etc.
Also Read – Pin and Top List Feature on Google Messages App
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!