If you want to quickly create a note with the Google app, you can also use voice input. com! professional shows how.
- Open the Googlenotes-App (Google Keep).
- The most direct way: Tap on the bottom left Microphone Symbol (Audio recording).
- Allow the Notes app to record audio.
- This is where Google speech recognition (Google Speech Services) comes into play, which in my experience is a bit fragile and you have to move your mouth really close to the cell phone microphone and pay attention to a very clear pronunciation. Then it works. Speak your notes text.
- You will now see a note with the audio recording. Give the note a title. By the way, you can pin a note, then you will find it right at the top. When you’re done, tap the Return-Arrow. The sticky note is automatically saved.
- If you via Plus-character (colored) have created a note and are now looking for the audio function: This can be found at the bottom left of the small (black and white) Plus-Symbol. See the pop-up options Recording in progress… .
By the way, recently you can use the dark theme if you find it easier on the eyes.
A notice: This was done using an Android 11 device and Google Notes version 5.22.282.02.90.
Source: com! professional by www.com-magazin.de.
*The article has been translated based on the content of com! professional by www.com-magazin.de. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!