new Delhi. On Tuesday, gold reached a record level in the futures market. Since then, there has been a steady decline in gold rate today. In two days, the gold price today has seen a fall of one thousand rupees. On the other hand, the price of silver (SIlver Price) has fallen by 19 rupees. According to experts, gold prices are falling due to the rise in the rupee against the dollar. At the same time, the price of gold in the international market is also falling. Let us also tell you how much the gold and silver prices have become today.
How much gold has become cheaper in two days
– On Wednesday, gold had reached the highest level with Rs 48982 per ten grams.
– On Friday, gold fell to its lowest level with Rs. 47950.
– That is, gold came cheaper by Rs 1032 per ten grams in coming from the highest to the lowest level.
– While gold opened at Rs 48053 per ten grams on Friday.
Today, on Friday, gold went to the highest level with Rs 48190.
At 8 pm, gold was trading down by Rs 133 to Rs 480250 per ten grams.
Big decline in silver also
– On Wednesday, the price of silver had reached the all time high of Rs. 50891.
Silver on Friday reached its all-time low of Rs 48,735.
If we look at Wednesday’s highest and Friday’s low, silver has become cheaper by Rs 1956 per kg.
– While silver opened at Rs 49188 per kg on Friday and reached the highest level of Rs 49196 per kg.
– At 8 pm, the price of silver is down by Rs 127 to trade at Rs 29075.
Gold prices fall marginally in New York market
At the same time, if we talk about foreign markets, gold and silver shortages are seeing a very slight decline. If you talk about Comex market ie New York market, gold is trading at $ 1786 an ons, falling by $ 3. At the same time, it is trading at 1579 Euro per ounce in Europe and £ 1424 in London. At the same time, in the case of silver, Comex is trading at $ 18.31 an ons. In the European market, silver is trading at 16 euros an ons and in London at 14.47 pounds an ons.