Our master Moses was one of the most resolute prophets, and God Almighty sent him to the people of Egypt, Pharaoh, and the Children of Israel. And when our master Moses, peace be upon him, said God Almighty, our master Moses, peace be upon him, that there is a prophet sent from God Almighty, and God Almighty asked him, he became famous for God Almighty. And he has to go to Pharaoh to invite him to God Almighty.
• This and the story of our master Moses, peace be upon him, began when he unintentionally killed a man. The people of Egypt urged Moses to leave Medina and go to Medina, where he met the Prophet of God. Shuaib, peace be upon him. The evidence has shown that the sheikh whom Moses met was the Prophet of God Shuaib. Shuaib, peace be upon him, lived in Midian for a long time, until he met Moses (peace be upon him) and agreed with him to marry one of his daughters, on the condition that he watered the sheep for him. If Moses, peace be upon him, took them for ten years, that would be because of his generosity.
• After this and the end of the agreed period, Moses intended to return to Egypt, peace be upon him, so he took his family and took the sheep he had reaped in previous years. He and his family got lost on the road on a pitch-black night. Moses, peace be upon him, saw a fire in Al-Tur, the area of Mount Al-Tur in Sinai, and asked his family to wait until they climbed the mountain, so he would burn from this fire and ask those who lit it, the correct way to follow him .
God’s word to Moses, peace be upon him
• When our master Moses reached the area of fire, he saw a fire burning in a tree, and Moses saw that the larger the fire, the greener this tree, may God bless him and grant him peace. . And while God Almighty was facing the qiblah in Wadi Tawa, he spoke to our master Moses, whom God commanded to take off his shoes, and that he is the Lord of the worlds. He told Moses that he was a prophet sent by God Almighty.
• As God Almighty commanded Moses, peace be upon him, to go to Pharaoh and invite him to worship God alone, and this is a text in the Book of God the Beloved in Surah Taha God Almighty (And Moses, when I saw the Fire, said to his family: “Those among them who killed you with Qabas, or I find the Fire a guidance.” (10) O, when Moses defended, (11) I am your Lord, so take off my sandals on you, with the holy death rolled over (12) and I chose you to hear what was revealed (13) I am God, there is no god but I, so serve me, pray and remember (14) surely the hour will come when I can hardly hide , until you get every soul.Your effort will be rewarded.
The miracles of Moses, peace be upon him
• God Almighty performed for our master Moses some verses to console him from his fear until Pharaoh and his people believed in the existence of God Almighty. And God gave Moses the ability to take out a snake when he threw his stick, and when God Almighty spoke to him on Mount At-Tur, he commanded him to throw his stick, and Moses, may God bless him and grant him peace, threw it. When Moses, peace be upon him, snatched it again, it turned into a snake and returned to its origin. God Almighty said in Surat Taha (What is this Moses, your right hand, (17) Asay Otoko and Taj Uhish (18)). Other purposes: O Musa’s horse (19)), its jurisprudence, if you are looking for life (20) He said, “Don’t be afraid, take it first as its pillars (21).
• It is a miracle that Pharaoh and his people could not respond to that, so his hand would be white and free of diseases and free of diseases by putting his hand in his pocket as God Almighty gave it to Moses. Another verse to white (22) so that we show you one of our great signs (23) Go to Pharaoh (24).
• This and Moses (peace be upon him) ask God Almighty to stress him and grant him success in the presence of his brother Aaron while calling Pharaoh to worship God Almighty because of the eloquence of his tongue, and it came in his beloved book (He, O Lord, open my chest for me (25) I am pleased with my affair (26) And the knot of the tongue (27) says Evghuwa (28) And make me a vizier from my family (29) Aaron my brother (30) Ezri confirmed (31) And let her share in my message (32) So we praise you a lot (33) We remember you often (34) You were one of us who could see ( 35) He said: Your problem is acceptable, Moses. 36) And he, (37).
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!