Samsung started to announce its innovations as part of CES 2021. South Korean technology giant to introduce on January 14, 2021 Galaxy S21 Prior to its family, Samsung introduced the Exynos 2100 chipset. Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 which will perform a performance equivalent to the chipset Exynos 2100, at some points he will be better than his opponent.
Exynos 2100 for better power efficiency 5nm It is produced with process technology. 1 + 3 + 4 array is preferred for this chipset. This chipset, which consists of 1 x 2.9 GHz Cortex X1 + 3 x 2.8 Cortex A78 + 4 x 2.2 GHz Cortex A55 cores, looks just a click faster than Snapdragon 888 on paper.
From Samsung’s Exynos 990 chipset percent 30 new chipset offering more performance; powerful neural processing unit (NPU) and digital signal processor (DSP) per second with more than twice the power efficiency of the previous generation 26 trillion operation (TOPS) can run.
From previous GPU supporting the latest APIs such as Vulkan and OpenCL percent 40 the higher performance Mali-G78 MP4 GPU it accompanies this chipset. It is specifically featured in the Amigo power distribution solution Exynos 2100 for enhanced high performance gaming experience.
Samsung’s new chipset in seconds 5.500 megabit (MB / s) with data rates LPDDR5supports. Processor, 10 bit video ve HDR display In addition to its support, it also has support for refresh rate display up to 144Hz.
In a single camera setup 200 MP In dual camera setup 32 MP + 32 Supporting MP setup, the Exynos 2100, with AI acceleration, offers a context sensitive feature that quickly and seamlessly recognizes scenes, faces and objects and adjusts camera settings to capture the image in more detail.
Both 5G network types mmWave and sub-6GHz With an integrated 5G modem compatible with the Exynos 2100, it offers download speeds up to 5.1Gbps. In addition, this chipset also includes Bluetooth 5.2 and Wi-Fi 6 support.
Samsung Exynos 2100 specifications
- 5 nanometer (nm) EUV process technology
- 1 x 2.9 GHz Cortex X1 + 3 x 2.8 Cortex A78 + 4 x 2.2 GHz Cortex A55
- ARM Mali-G78 MP14 GPU, Valhall architecture
- Entegre NPU + DSP, 26 TOP
- UFS 3.1, UFS 2.1, LPDDR5 (51.2GB / s) / LPDDR4x Bellek
- Up to 200MP Rear Single camera, Dual camera 32MP + 32MP
- 8K 60fps playback, 4K 120fps recording, AV1 video decoder for 4K / 8K video playback, HEVC (H.265) /H.264/VP8/VP9 (10 bit with HEVC and VP9 only)
- 4K / WQUXGA display at 120 Hz refresh rate, QHD + display at 144 Hz refresh rate
- 5G NR Alt-6GHz 5,1Gbps (DL) / 1,92 Gbps (UL), 5G NR mmWave 7,35Gbps (DL) / 3,67 Gbps (UL), LTE Cat.24 8CA 3Gbps (DL) / Cat.18 4CA 422Mbps (UL)
- Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi (802.11ax), GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo connectivity support
*The article has been translated based on the content of Teknolojioku Rss by www.teknolojioku.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!