Unfortunately, we rarely see high-capacity batteries in the telephone industry. Samsung, by analyzing the gap in this field, is here today. Galaxy F62 came out with the model. In this model, which we can describe as a phone that does not run out of charge, 7.000 mAh There is a capacity battery.
Galaxy F62 in the model 6.7 inch in size 2400 x 1080 There is an Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display in resolution. Its strength is eight-core Exynos 9825 The phone that received from the chipset 6 GB RAM and 8 GB RAM‘li versions are available. In storage, 128 GB of space is offered.
On the back of the phone 64 MP Sony IMX682 sensor f/1.8 diyafram ana + 12 MP 123 degree ultra wide angle lens f / 2.2 aperture + 5 MP f / 2.2 aperture depth sensor + 5 MP Includes macro lens f / 2.4 aperture camera setup.
It is very nice to have such a high capacity battery and multi-camera setup on the $ 300 phone. this model we want to see Turkey in the market, especially in charge konusuda to reach such speeds to the rescue of those who complained.
Galaxy F62 features
- 6.7-inch 2400 x 1080 resolution Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display
- Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9825 7nm chipset
- Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- 64 MP Sony IMX682 sensor f / 1.8 aperture main + 12 MP 123 degree ultra wide angle lens f / 2.2 aperture + 5 MP f / 2.2 aperture depth sensor + 5 MP macro lens f / 2.4 aperture rear camera
- 32MP f / 2.2 aperture front camera
- Android 11 / One UI 3.1 operating system
- Dimensions: 76.3 × 163.9 × 9.5mm
- Weight: 218grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 7.000 mAh capacity battery with 25W fast charging support
Source: Teknolojioku Rss by www.teknolojioku.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Teknolojioku Rss by www.teknolojioku.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!