Fruits and vegetables are of great importance in our daily lives due to their benefits, but there are some Fruits and vegetables prohibited in the diet And others are permitted, and the prohibition comes because they contain a high percentage of calories, and we will present them in detail in our article today, in addition to the most important vegetables allowed in the diet, for those who want to know what is appropriate for them in following a healthy and beneficial diet that leads to losing the body and the correct diet.
Fruits and vegetables prohibited in the diet
One of the most prohibited warnings in the fruit diet is mixing them in what is known as fruit salad because they contain calories at a very high rate that may lead to weight gain, so each fruit must be eaten separately, and among the prohibitions:
- Mango because it has a high calorie content.
- Bananas because it contains natural sugars and has a high calorie content, so you should eat one banana daily if necessary and it is preferable to replace it with green bananas because it has fewer calories.
- And peach, apricot and raisin fruits, and these fruits are considered dried fruits that have a high calorie content.
- It is forbidden grapes because it contains a high percentage of fat and sugar.
Vegetables prohibited in the diet
- Among the vegetables prohibited in the diet are potatoes of all kinds, because they contain a high percentage of carbohydrates and starches.
- And peas because it is a legume that contains a high percentage of carbohydrates.
- And corn because it is also high in carbohydrates.
- Pumpkin of all kinds is also high in carbohydrates.
Types of fruits allowed in the diet
With the statement of fruits and vegetables that are prohibited in the diet, we come to the fruits that are allowed in the keto diet and other systems, including:
- Among the fruits allowed in the diet are apples, because they contain high dietary fibers that give a feeling of satiety and are low in calories.
- Berries, pineapples, melons, plums, oranges and kiwis because they have a high water content.
- Avocado because it contains healthy fats in the diet and reduces the feeling of hunger and reduces harmful cholesterol.
Types of vegetables allowed in the diet
Of the vegetables allowed in the diet are cauliflower, cabbage, zucchini, carrots, broccoli and bell peppers because they have few calories.
You may be interested in: A diet to lose 5 kilos in a week.
A proven way to lose the whole body in a week without dieting
It is necessary to know the types of fruits and vegetables that are prohibited in the diet in order to know the benefits of the diet that you follow, and the result is losing excess weight.
Source: مصر فايف by misr5.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of مصر فايف by misr5.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!