Photo: press photo
From June 15, indoor training will be able to resume in vaccinated, ill or presenting a valid test result for coronavirus, the government decided.
– For each person in the room there should be not less than 25 square meters, in the pool – not less than 15 square meters of water surface.
– The room should be full no more than 20% from possible.
– The changing room should not be more than on 25%.
– The entrance must have information, including in foreign languages, about the maximum number of people allowed in this place.
– The group training must be attended by no more than 12 people (including the coach), the workout should not last more than 90 minutes.
– All visitors and employees must register, and if any of them get sick with coronavirus, information about all people who crossed paths with them should be transferred to the Center for Disease Prevention and Control.
Earlier, representatives of gyms said that they would not want to open only to the vaccinated – in addition, not all workers were vaccinated and not everyone who did will have time to complete the vaccination by June 15.
Source: nasha.lv RSS by nasha.lv.
*The article has been translated based on the content of nasha.lv RSS by nasha.lv. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!