New Delhi. The holy month of Sawan (Sawan 2021) is starting from Monday i.e. 25 July 2021. The month of Sawan is of Lord Shiva. In such a situation, people worship Lord Shiva for their wishes to be fulfilled. This time there are 4 Mondays. Devotees of Shiva observe fast on all Mondays in Sawan. If you are fasting, then remember these things that do not eat all the food at once. Eat little by little. Like if you have eaten fruits now, then drink milk after a while. Taking care of your health, we will tell you what you should and should not eat during fasting.
Also read- The effect of fasting happens after 12 hours
1. If you are keeping fast, then keep consuming fruits. Don’t forget to eat seasonal fruits. You can also consume coconut water. This will also keep your stomach clean and do not forget to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day.
2. Watermelon, khichdi, sago pudding and potato sabzi should be eaten without salt. Because if you stay on an empty stomach for a long time, then there may also be a burning sensation in the stomach, so keep eating something every once in a while.
3. Consume milk, curd, makhana and paneer. If you consume milk, curd, makhana and paneer then it will keep you healthy. Because it is rich in protein, iron, calcium.
4. During the fast, keep in mind that do not eat more fried and fried things because if you eat them, then there may be burning sensation.
5. Must also include other things like protein, minerals, fiber, fat, carbohydrates in your diet.
Also Read – Why Celebrate Mahashivratri
Who should not observe the fast of Sawan
1. If you have any disease related to heart, lungs, liver or kidney then do not keep fast.
2. If there is a lack of blood in the body and you remain weak, then do not keep fast.
3. Do not keep fast if you have had any surgery.
4. Diabetic patients should not keep fast.
Also Read – The Miraculous Temple Of Lord Shiva
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!