Five foreign observers remain at the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant

Later, the company Enerhoatom, which operates nuclear power plants in Ukraine, clarified that five representatives of the IAEA will remain in the nuclear facility – reported Ukrainian Pravda. The news portal refers to the British public service media company BBC he wrote, that according to Grossi’s words, the delegation he led managed to gather enough important information during his visit to the nuclear power plant for a few hours. However, he did not disclose any details.

Grossi said that members of the IAEA mission will remain at the nuclear facility in Enerhodar until September 3, after which it will be decided whether the organization will have a permanent observer in the area of ​​the nuclear power plant. Grossi left the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant in the afternoon, reports MTI.

The Russian news agency RIA Novosti quoted Grossi as saying that “some of his colleagues are staying (at the nuclear power plant) because there are quite a few more detailed issues that require more time and a calmer environment to discuss. I ask you to help my colleagues so that we can assess them more fully the whole situation. My team will have the opportunity to talk (about the situation) with the residents of Enerhodar,” the IAEA Director General added to reporters.

The Ukrainians also released the latest war report

Oleksiy Khromov, the deputy chief of the General Directorate of Operations of the Ukrainian General Staff, stated at a press conference in Kyiv that Russian troops had been instructed by Russian President Vladimir Putin to reach the administrative borders of the Donetsk region by September 15.

The military leader said that Russian forces continue to occupy parts of Kharkiv, Luhansk, Donetsk, Zaporizhzhya, Kherson and Mykolaiv counties and are trying to create favorable conditions for launching another offensive operation. “The Russian occupying forces are once again modifying their plans on Putin’s orders, and according to this, they must reach the administrative borders of Donetsk County by September 15,” said Hromov. Russian forces continue to redeploy their military units in the occupied territory, presumably to create the conditions for the resumption of the offensive in the Donetsk operational area.

“According to the information they obtained, due to the significant losses of personnel, the High Command of the Russian Armed Forces decided to disband the 31st separate airborne assault brigade and the 22nd special purpose brigade of the airborne troops, in which, taking into account the losses, less than 20 percent of the soldiers survived,” he said representative of the general staff.

In the evening battlefield situation report of the Ukrainian General Staff, it was written that the Ukrainian soldiers stopped the assault operations of the Russian forces in the Donetsk region in three directions – towards Slovyansk, Bakhmut and Avgyijivka – and in the south, in the direction of Novopavlivsk in the Mykolaiv region.


Source: Napi.hu by www.napi.hu.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Napi.hu by www.napi.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!