Actress Nevena Šarčević, Serbian brand, film face of Europe, winner of the international award from the crater of the volcano Vesuvius internarional film festival claims that no one can stop the lion as well as pure natural talent to come out; she never ceases to surprise with her beauty, creativity, charm and new ideas, attitude and love for her collaborators, film is her love that she makes herself and when someone gives her a role in a film or series she practices for hours to be prepared in front of the sound of clapper, she is photogenic and professionally deals with modeling for certain brands, although she teaches film at the Academy between Serbia and Serbia.
How do you achieve all this?
– I have developed the system and my connections, they appreciate me for my loyalty and correctness and I can finish everything with one call and sit on the terrace on the mountain or the sea! Independent of office and field work. I worked so hard and made my way that now I can do business on this account.
How do you balance that with permanent employment and teaching at school?
– It’s the 21st century! A flying taxi will do a little more! And why couldn’t I get there by plane when I need to and where I need to! Or by road. Sometimes I invest more energy, but then I balance by going on short vacations or brainstorming trips outside Belgrade with my associates!
They already look at you as a brand, how do you look at it?
– Quite naturally! A natural trail. That is the consequence of my work.
What would you single out as your good trait?
– That I make something out of nothing.
You once said that you make another from one state of matter, how do you do that? How did you do that?
– Life has taught you or not. You are either a winner or a loser. From the suffering, I extracted all sorts of ingredients that I transformed, of course, into positive things.
Have you stumbled and braked in your career?
– And how! Starting with a family that was afraid I would succeed.
Has your role as a ‘doctor’ in the ‘Emergency Center’ been noticed? The audience would love to see you more.
– I’m glad so. I don’t decide here, but I’m glad that I fulfilled the segment that is up to me. I’m also looking to give contribution as part of other acting activities that do not only involve a role, and the list of these occupations is as long as possible after graduating from the Academy.
The people somehow mean only if you have roles in TV series and movies, although your contribution to Serbian cinema is invaluable by including Serbian authors at the festival in Rome?
– It is certainly important and I like to act and I like when the audience notices my work that I put into the character in a certain series. But, the people can’t know how many awards I received in Europe and how important it is to me for my acting career that I can function nicely with those developed contacts.
Time will tell.
Why are you making an international film?
– Because I gained acquaintances that I can cash in on, as well as knowledge. It’s a short film. There will be domestic and foreign actors. The story is thank God, cheerful and no shooting. I can only discover that it is unique and unites does not destroy! And when you already asked me why I work, because abroad it is normal not to say modern, for an actress to make a hundred films alone, which means that she can write, set the frame, know how to shoot, know how to act and everything it packs! She is thus ready to work with a well-known director in Rome who will take her for the role. It is not a minus or the question is not asked as in our country “did you cross it into other waters”, it is not any other water, it is one and the same ocean. It’s just a draft in our country!
You sympathetically stated that it is good to have an Italian husband and a Serbian lover?
– (Laughter) That was suggested to me by the ambassador as an excellent option. He was joking.
Can you tell us now if you are busy?
– I don’t make my life so intimate to the public. Yes, I’m busy. And, when the time and perseverance for the public comes, it is not a problem, I will show.
What is most important to you in a relationship?
– Love of course, comfort of support. Creativity and let someone not suffocate me because I have to do all this and finish what is not easy and it is not difficult if people understand each other.
Are the famous Italian “mammons” similar to our Balkan spoiled men by their mother?
– (Laughter) It’s not like that! Yes, they are faithful to their mothers, but they also respect their wife and all the obligations related to the home. There are exceptions everywhere, but the cult of the family is not broken like in our country.
Do you speak German in a remake series based on Seran’s ‘Sindjelići’? Was it hard for you to learn it?
– Honestly, it’s not. I studied it with a colleague from Philology and now I am at the A1 level. It’s my 4th language.
What does the phrase “I know languages” mean to you?
– It is an individual thing that is abused quantitatively. There are levels and abilities for what everything is used for.
Do you still hold classes online?
– Surely. It gives me a rhythm and I am interesting to the students.
You, as a famous actress, do a lot of instagram commercials?
– That’s part of the job. I saw that someone from the acting world stated that we have become a ‘bulletin board’ on Instagram, which is somewhat true, but it’s not just in Serbia, it’s everywhere! Take a look at the profile of Ornelle Muti, a famous Italian star, and you will see that she advertises everything lively but beautifully through acting assignments. Yes, I sell my space although I have to believe in the product or service I am advertising. Ahaha, ah, and mostly in sweets that I have to avoid because of work and I love them. Most of all, chocolate!
Photos: Live Production
was last modified: by
Source: ITNetwork by www.itnetwork.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of ITNetwork by www.itnetwork.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!