The procedure is extremely cumbersome, requires maximum attention, mathematical calculations, studying the statistics with the results from previous years and comparing the averages obtained by children at the evaluation in June 2021.
Until the enrollment process is completed with the distribution to high school, students and parents go through a real nightmare that lasts all of July.
Steps to follow to enroll in high school:
1. The student together with the parent or legal guardian shows up at the school. Under the supervision of the teacher, the registration form is filled in by hand, where the student’s identity data, the high schools and the profiles for which he / she opts are entered.
2. Each high school and profile has a three-digit code. These codes are entered in the predefined spaces of the registration form, in the order of options, taking into account the final average of the exam of each student.
3. There are over 200 options on each sheet, and parents and students are recommended to complete as many codes as possible. (at least 20) to be sure that he will reach the desired high school.
4. The document is signed by all parties (parent / guardian, student and teacher), after this form is completed manually, in class, under the supervision of the teacher.
5. The file is taken over by the school, and later an operator will enter the data manually in a computer program. It is a cumbersome, time-consuming process, given that students complete dozens of codes, even hundreds. Most likely, the “system” training work will be operated by school secretaries.
6. There is a real risk that mistakes may occur when entering codes by operators in the database. This is the reason why, immediately after the process is completed, a control sheet is printed and handed to the parent.
7. The parent has the obligation to check if the data entered in the database it coincides with the ones he filled in in the initial file.
8. If inadvertent appear, (misspelled codes, hierarchy of chosen high schools changed, etc.) they are reported to the operator of data that has the obligation to correct them directly in the computer program.
9. The registration process will be completed only when the parent / student confirms that the data entered by the operator is correct..
10. Computerized distribution at high schools it is the last stage.
The parent or guardian of the child is obliged to participate in high school enrollment.
“The Ministry of Education has done nothing but prolong the agony of some children. It is so complicated to enroll that the future of my child now depends on my attention, the calculations I made, the feeling and ultimately luck. If I am wrong a single digit in the registration form, the child can get to study who knows where, maybe even a long distance from home, in a city other than home.On the other hand it is impossible to make some exact calculations, comparing the average obtained by your child from another because you do not know where the colleague, who has a higher average, wants to enroll “, says the mother of a student who is going to enroll in a high school.
The registration procedure is also much criticized, where the risk of trivial mistakes, but which can destroy a child’s future, is huge.
“You will realize that a student will have to fill in on the registration form 30, 40 and even a hundred codes related to the high school and the profile where he wants to be admitted. Then the whole procedure will be resumed by the school secretary who has to enter codes from hundreds of students in the database Everything has to be taken again to see if the operator made the wrong codes or not Just sit with your file in hand and compare with the control file If you identify mistakes you go and argue with the secretary “How many nerves did you have? How much patience and attention? I don’t understand why they complicated this whole procedure so much,” says the student’s mother.
The parents of the students who took the National Assessment this year also complain that from the actual exam until the finding of the class where it was assigned is a very long period of time.
The student will know in which high school and in which class he was admitted more than a month after taking the exam, during which time he will have to face huge emotions. Admission to high school “plays” at very small differences between students, even a hundred consists.
The high school enrollment procedure was postponed this year due to the change in the structure of the school year caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, but also by the fact that in the period immediately following the National Assessment teachers were involved in correcting Baccalaureate papers or supervising students who they passed the maturity exam.
Source: Breaking News – Cele mai importante stiri – Ziare.com by ziare.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Breaking News – Cele mai importante stiri – Ziare.com by ziare.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!