Po vydan do Far Cry 6 a lot of free content and expansion. We know that three knows the expansion will capture three antiheroes from previous Far Cry games and hence Vaas from Far Cry 3, Pagan Min from Far Cry 4 and Joseph from Far Cry 5
Specifically, this will apply to the content and we will address it gradually:
- Episode 1: Vaas: Insanity prde v novembri 2021.
- Episode 2: Pagan: Control prde v January 2022.
- Episode 3: Joseph: Collapse to ukon v marci 2022.
- Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: On PC pass season pass subscribers get the original game, on consoles remaster Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: Classic Edition
Free content offers:
- Three crossover missions with Danny Trej, Rambo and Ali with Dark Stranger Things
- Weekly riots: Everywhere after the main campaign, a riot will be available here, which will be created by supporters of Anton Castillo and there will be new challenges for the game, as well as monos will get new equipment.
- es opelnych operci:Careful operations will be placed in new areas of the world and will offer new game mechanics and targets with the acquisition of unstable chemical weapons, which you must get from arms dealers and move to a safe place before they overheat and explode.Dve nov lokality Mesozoico a Maceo bud dostupn pri vydan a alie tyri neskr.
Source: Sector.sk by www.sector.sk.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Sector.sk by www.sector.sk. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!