Facebook and Instagram reward their content creators financial bonuses to increase monetization.
With a growing number of content creators, platforms are turning to adapt to their needs and offer them the most optimal tools. It is the case of Facebook e Instagram, which by the end of 2022 have planned invest more than $ 1 billion in programs that offer new ways to monetize work.
From the Zuckerberg company they assure that they have decided to take this step because of the contribution that this group of people makes to the ecosystem of social networks. In a way, it’s a way of reward creators, especially those who are starting.
This investment will include new bonus programs that pay creators to reach certain milestones when using the platform’s creative and monetization tools. Additionally, seed funding will be provided for creators to produce their content. “Our goal is to help as many creators as possible find long-term and sustainable success in our applications,” they say. on the official blog.
Bonus programs will be seasonal and will evolve and expand over time. Some are already available to creators who have been selected by invitation, such as Badges and Stars Challenges. Others are yet to come, like a dedicated bonus space on Instagram this summer and on Facebook in the fall. In this it will be where the creators will be able to know the advantages available to them.
The new Facebook and Instagram bonuses and rewards for creators
In the case of the one available by invitation, it helps creators earn more while learning how to generate content that can be monetized.
These are the extras that Facebook includes:
- In-stream. Offers a economic bonus for the next four months to certain video creators who use ads.
- Stars bonus. From Facebook they are expanding the Stars Challenges program to include certain gaming creators.
In the case of Instagram, the first bonuses will be available by invitation and will reward creators for using IGTV advertising and using badges on Reels and Live:
- IGTV Ads Bonus. It is available to creators in the United States. It allows earn a share of revenue when ads run during your videos.
- Live Badge Bonus. Available to creators in 11 countries, it rewards them when they hit certain milestones with badges, like going live with another account.
- The Reels Summer Bonus. It will be released in the coming weeks for creators in the United States. It will reward creators for creating great content on this section of Instagram. They will win based on video performance.
The principles by which they are guided to distribute the investment
Between now and the end of the year they plan to launch more programs. In any case, there are a series of principles that will guide the way in which they will distribute the investment:
- I know reward creators who are creating original content and of high quality.
- Developed to support content creators regardless of size.
- The creators of all bonus programs must comply with monetization policies for company partners.
Do not miss anything from MarketingDirecto.com and join our Telegram t.me/MarketingDirecto
Source: Marketing Directo by www.marketingdirecto.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Marketing Directo by www.marketingdirecto.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!