Lack of sleep effects. In order for the metabolism to be alert and to benefit from sufficient rest, the body needs 7-8 hours of sleep per night to recover.
“Lack of sleep promotes weight gain, because when you are deprived of sleep, you are tempted to eat more, especially foods rich in carbohydrates. At the same time, a weakened body means imbalances in the internal organs, which makes the burns slow and the deposition of fat exactly where no one wants. Regular meals, based on balance and healthy food, accompanied by the necessary rest dose, can regulate metabolism, without affecting your figure and health, ”says nutritionist Wasim Nazer.
Lack of sleep and its effects
Lack of sleep effects. Here are some reasons that will make you sleep longer:
• Lack of sleep can lead to diseases such as diabetes
• Tired people tend to eat foods rich in refined carbohydrates (sweets, fast food), and they affect the quality of sleep and, especially, body weight
• lack of sleep slows down the metabolism, and the body will store what it receives in the form of fat
• people who do not get enough sleep are more stressed
For a restful sleep, the nutritionist also offers you the following tips:
• the introduction of physical exercises in the daily routine, preferably in the morning
• reading a book before bed induces a state of relaxation
• At least one hour before bedtime, your computer and TV should be avoided
“For a restful sleep, it is recommended to eat foods rich in tryptophan: nuts, almonds, seeds, turkey, eggs, dairy,” concludes nutritionist Wasim Nazer.
Source: Doctorul Zilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Doctorul Zilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!