epfo account holders can change the name of the old nominee

New Delhi. If you are a PF account holder then you must be well aware of the EPFO ​​portal. Actually, Employees’ Provident Fund provides many facilities to the employees through the EPFO ​​portal. With this, all the work related to PF can be done online sitting at home. But few people would know that EPFO ​​also allows its account holders to change the old nominee. We make your family member or relative as the nominee while filling the PM form, but if now you want to change the nominee and you have no idea what to do for it then rest assured. Today we will give you complete information in this regard.

Nominee will be able to change sitting at home
Let us inform that recently EPFO ​​has given information about changing EPF / PF enrollment online from its official Twitter handle. It was informed that EPF members can file a new nomination to replace the existing EPF/EPS nomination. We will tell you how to change the nominee in the PF account sitting at home.

Follow these steps
For this, first you have to log on to the official website of EPFO, epfindia.gov.in. Here go to Service option and click on ‘For Employees’ tab in the drop down. Then click on ‘Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP)’ tab in Services. Login here with your UAN and Password.

Also read: Rahul Gandhi wrote an open letter to the farmers, message to the government – ​​take a lesson now

After login, ‘Management’ tab will appear in front of you. Under this select ‘e-nomination’. Here you will see the option to update the family declaration. Here you have to click on the option of Yes and then click on ‘Add Family Details’. Thereafter click on ‘Nomination Details’ to declare the total amount of the share. After the declaration, click on ‘Save EPF Enrollment’.

After that click on ‘e-Sign’ to generate you OTP. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number linked with the Aadhar card, enter it and proceed. Your e-nomination will now be registered with EPFO.

Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!