The company Elvira, a supplier of 3D technologies and the operator of the Abc3D portal, officially presented in its showroom a complete portfolio of Scantech 3D scanners, which are now available to customers and partners in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Live demos of the current range of 3D scanners, following the June announcement of the start of distribution of Scantech products, were shared by Elvira and Thomas Minten, Sales Representative of Scantech Digital.
They showed wide possibilities of use and applications in various industries including automotive, aviation, healthcare, but also in artistic design.
The available portfolio includes the following Scantech products:
- iReal 2E – For object, texture and human body scanning. The scanner is intended for work in technical fields, as well as in medical or artistic fields.
- Simscan – Portable 3D scanner on the market that fits in the palm of your hand, with high performance and measurement accuracy for scanning in hard-to-reach places.
- KScan 20 – Industrial 3D scanner for professional applications, both for scanning large objects and small parts.
- KScan Magic – Combines infrared and blue lasers into a single device, fully covers the requirements for capturing geometrically complex models.
- TrackScan P42 – Performs very accurate dynamic 3D measurements without the help of targets/markers, has wide application in quality control, product development, reverse engineering, etc.
- MScan-L15 – Photogrammetric system for 3D scanning of large areas of dimensional models.
3D scanners from Scantech can cover the needs of industrial enterprises in a number of common situations. Firstly, if they need to manufacture a component for which the drawing documentation is not available, whether due to its non-existence or loss. Another example is the quality control of manufactured parts, where a random check is made to see if the selected part corresponds to the required parameters. Or it is thus possible to check the wear of parts during operation in certain periods with the aim of improving their construction and increasing reliability.
The pressure on industrial manufacturers in terms of product development, quality and reliability is constantly increasing, and companies are looking for ways to cope with these demands as efficiently as possible. In Elvira, they are convinced that Scantech’s wide portfolio of 3D scanners will provide these companies with significant support and enable them to offer their customers even better products and services.
More about Scantech’s complete product portfolio can be obtained na stránce Abc3D.
Source: Aktuality – 2D a 3D CAD Design Software by www.cad.cz.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Aktuality – 2D a 3D CAD Design Software by www.cad.cz. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!