Dog trapped in an electricity pole rescued by Arcos de Valdevez Firefighters

Dog trapped in an electricity pole rescued by Arcos de Valdevez Firefighters

A dog was rescued this Friday afternoon by the Humanitarian Association of Arcos de Valdevez Volunteer Firefighters. The animal was trapped “on an electricity pole” and is doing well.

The rescue was shared on the social network Facebook of the local firefighters. “In the place of Morilhões, parish of S. Paio, we rescued a dog that was tied to an electricity pole”. According to the publication, the dog is doing well and was “immediately placed in the care of its owners”.

“In the rescue operation, 4 operators and a vehicle were involved”, also informed the association.


Source: Jornal i by ionline.sapo.pt.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Jornal i by ionline.sapo.pt. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!