- Everyone encounters an unpopular message from time to time
- The application crashes or shuts down just when you need it
- We have a few tips for you to get rid of the problem
“The application periodically stops or stops working” is an unpopular message that everyone encounters from time to time. However, the apparent pettiness, which immediately makes an individual feel that something is wrong, often becomes a nightmare. The more you depend on it in your daily activities. The perfectly run-in machine suddenly got stuck and it’s time to throw a smaller reverse.
What can you do yourself?
It doesn’t really matter what operating system you have (Android or iOS). It is especially important not to panic! Okay, but what do you expect? The procedure is practically the same as for anything else. It is necessary to start from smaller steps to larger ones. First and foremost, make sure you have a working connection; whether WiFi or active data with your operator. Many applications require “being online” to manage functionality. The procedure is as follows:
- Turn off your mobile data / Wi-Fi router for a few minutes
- Turn off the device and restart it again
- Turn on your mobile data or Wi-Fi router and connect to the Internet
- If the application still crashes and doesn’t work, try using a different network connection
Also, make sure you have the latest system updates on your phone, tablet, etc. Whether you have devices from Xiaomi, Samsung, Realme or other well-known brands does not matter. In the vast majority of cases, you can verify the current software as follows:
- Click Settings> Software Update
- Press Download and install
- Follow the instructions on the screen
Still nothing? So let’s look at the tooth application itself. It is possible that the error is caused by its last update. In that case, you have the following options: a) clear the data and cache, b) uninstall the latest problem update, c) delete the app completely (attention, it is not possible for natives – editor’s note).
How do I clear my cache?
- Go to Settings and expand the list of applications
- Click on the app, which constantly shuts down for you
- Tap Storage> Clear Data or Clear Memory
Especially on Android, the storage is often full because we store a lot of applications on the device, which take up a lot of memory. You can delete data such as little-used apps and unnecessary documents. This will create space in the internal memory for the flawless operation of the more important ones.
How to remove an unnecessary application?
- Go to Settings> Applications
- Select an unnecessary application
- Click Uninstall to free memory
- Alternatively, you can do this in the appropriate app store
Even an incorrect installation can sometimes cause a failure. You must download it, for example, from the Play Store and use it only after successful and complete installation on the device. If your application suddenly stops, remove or uninstall it from your device and reinstall it after a few minutes.
How to reinstall the application?
- Go to Settings> Applications
- Select the application> click Uninstall
- Go to the Play Store and reinstall it
Resetting your Android device should be the last resort. This will delete all the data and settings you have in your phone. We strongly recommend that you back up everything important before restoring the factory settings! If this is really unavoidable, reset the device. Because every brand has it a little differently, the simplest is this:
Restore factory settings
- Go to Settings and enter “Factory settings” (or factory reset) in the search field
- Confirm and then follow the wizard
What can’t you do yourself?
We’re actually talking about the other side of the same coin here. Have you tried practically everything possible and impossible and still not better? Then the system update itself can be a problem and every piece of advice is expensive. That it’s not happening? But it’s happening! Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi, and even Apple know their stuff. Sometimes things just don’t work out and it can end in a nice fiasco.
In this case, it is necessary to “scream”; whether on community forums, manufacturer’s websites, social networks, in short, everywhere. And also hope that the repair will be on the way as soon as possible. The same goes for the developers of the application. Sometimes it happens that it qualifies and releases a smaller pasquill into the world. Then it is good to give feedback, but until he fixes the remedy, deactivate the application, uninstall or delete the last update (see instructions above).
Source: Mobilizujeme.cz by mobilizujeme.cz.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Mobilizujeme.cz by mobilizujeme.cz. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!