Documents required for a Moroccan passport and the steps for obtaining it
The documents, papers and papers required for a Moroccan passport are among the most important concerns of all individuals wishing to obtain a passport to travel around the world, so we made sure to further review all documents required for a Moroccan passport to ensure that enough is provided for this article on the site. Information on this topic.
Documents required for a Moroccan passport
When starting to obtain a Moroccan passport, it is necessary to prepare and bring a number of documents and documents to be submitted to the Moroccan Passport Authority and to complete the issuance of the passport easily, and these documents are as follows:
For more information about the documents required to obtain a Moroccan passport, read: Documents required to obtain or renew a Moroccan passport in 2020 according to the latest changes.
First: Documents required for a Moroccan passport for adults
- The Moroccan passport form is brought and filled with the necessary data, and then it is printed, signed and dated by the applicant.
- Bring a copy of the national ID card, provided that it is valid and has not expired.
- Two passport-sized photos of the applicant (45 x 35 mm) on a light background.
Second: Documents Required for a Moroccan Passport for Detained Adults
- The passport application must be submitted, signed and dated by a legal attorney.
- Bring a copy of the national identity card, provided that it is new and valid.
- 2 initial photos of the applicant on a light background.
- You will be presented with a document certifying the legal representative’s status and stating the link he or she has with the report subject to the jurisdiction.
Third: Documents required for a Moroccan passport for minors from 12 to 18 years old
- The passport form is submitted, signed and dated by the legal representative.
- Submit a copy of a valid national identity card.
- Submit 2 photos, provided that the above-mentioned specifications are met.
- Minors are presented with a document proving the identity of their parents, and if the parents are of Moroccan origin, a copy of the national identity card is provided here, but if the parents are not of Moroccan origin, a copy of the registration card in Morocco or a copy of their passport. .
- Submit a document proving the identity of the legal representative and his relationship to the minor in the absence of parents.
Fourth: Documents required for a Moroccan passport for those under 12 years old
- The passport form is submitted bearing in mind that it is signed and dated by the legal representative.
- Submit an abridged or complete copy of the birth certificate, provided that the date of acquisition does not exceed 3 months.
- Given that this document has not been violated for 3 months, a document certifying the address of residence is submitted if the minor does not live with his parents.
- 2 initial photos of the applicant.
- A document proving the identity of the minor’s parents.
- In the absence of parents, a document certifying the identity of the legal representative and his relationship to the minor is brought.
Steps to obtaining a Moroccan passport
There are a number of steps that must be followed when issuing a Moroccan passport determined by the Moroccan Ministry of Interior, and these steps are as follows:
To learn more about the documents required to obtain a passport, you have the following topic: Comprehensive Indicative Passport Documents 2020 Required to Obtain
- Electronic tamper purchase obtained by going to the official website of the Moroccan Ministry of the Interior. Connection
- Fill in the required data in the Moroccan passport application.
- After filling out the previous form, the passport application is submitted to the administrative attaché or to the applicant’s residence in the case of residence in Morocco, or to diplomatic missions and consular centers in the case of residence abroad.
- After a waiting period of 6 to 12 days, the Passport Authority is directed to collect the passport.
For more information that can help you about the countries where Moroccans are allowed without a visa, read the topic below: Countries without visas for Moroccans in 2020 full list
From here, we got acquainted with all the necessary documents as well as the necessary steps to issue a Moroccan passport and we hope that the matter will be appreciated to ensure your satisfaction and gain your trust.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!