He recommends the technique of permanent make-up to women who naturally have less prominent lips and they would like to have them more defined. In this way, you can even out the asymmetry, emphasize narrow lips, but also cover up flaws caused by an accident or cleft. With a professional, you will choose the right shade and shape, taking into account your skin and hair color, so that the final effect is as natural as possible.
What awaits you before the application?
Before any such procedure, you will have a consultation with an expert, with whom you will agree on the technique, the shape of the lips and the saturation of the make-up. The resulting design can be drawn on your lips in the salon using a cosmetic pencil or displayed graphically on a computer. A few days before the actual application, it is important to hydrate your lips sufficiently and, in case of dryness or flakes, also exfoliate them.
Tip: In the event that a cold sore, cold or you are taking antibiotics before the application, it is advisable to postpone the permanent make-up of the lips.
Set aside up to three hours of your time for the procedure itself. The application itself consists of special needles that penetrate the uppermost layer of the skin. However, there is nothing to worry about, the application is painless thanks to anesthetics. The durability of permanent lip makeup varies between one and four years.
1. Lip contours – will emphasize their own shape using matte and natural shades that will correspond with your lips. The procedure is especially suitable for female clients from 40 years of agewho face problems with receding lip contour.
2. Lip contours with shading – optically increases the volume of the lips and makes them more prominent. It has the effect of a slightly smudged lipstick, because the middle part of the lips is not colored with pigment.
3. 3D lip tattoo – this app is expected to use up to five shades. This method is considered the most complicated and sometimes requires two visits for the result to be perfect.
4. Lip shading – this is a subtle contouring technique that emphasizes naturalness. Color pigment from muted shades create a natural effect. The lips look like after using a balm or gloss.
5. Natural tattoos – method suitable for lip enhancement without extreme change. Lips are only slightly brighter and more expressive without changing their natural shape.
6. Lipstick effect – a method that completely changes the shape and natural color of the lips. It is a modern style with a gradual lip shading to lost. The pigment is in the color you like to use at home.
Immediately after the procedure, the area around the injections is slightly swollen and it may seem that your lips are still the same. It usually takes up to 8 weeks before the pigment will color sufficiently (a correction is usually made afterwards). And how to behave in the following days so as not to lose pigment? It is important to drink some time all liquids through a strawavoid sports, contact with water and skip swimming pools, saunas and solariums.
A few words in conclusion
As you can see, sometimes very little is needed to achieve beautifully shaped and colored lips that can conjure up a radiant smile. The price of such an operation varies from 2 to 7 thousand crowns per session and depends on the complexity of the application.
Source: MODA.CZ – Pánská móda, dámská móda a vše ze světa módy by www.moda.cz.
*The article has been translated based on the content of MODA.CZ – Pánská móda, dámská móda a vše ze světa módy by www.moda.cz. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!