Do you know about Saudi Arabia
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is considered one of the most important countries in the Arab world with its reputation and value. It plays a major role in supporting many Arab and Islamic countries and has many contributions, in addition to the Great Mosque, the Kaaba and the Islamic Qibla, which are the many Islamic places left by the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace. May the peace and blessings of God be upon him and his friends, lived in it and moved between Mecca and Medina, and therefore the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia occupies a great place among Muslims in all Islamic and Arab countries, and there is a lot we need to know to see what the kingdom represents. There is information and do you know that? The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can be included in one of the school radios or newsletters and periodicals broadcast by various school officials to talk about the Kingdom.
Do you know about Saudi Arabia a lot of information that can be spoken and added to the school radio or various newsletters to get to know the public and know the information it contains, including the following?
- Did you know that Saudi Arabia is the largest Arab country after Algeria?
- Did you know that Saudi Arabia ranks fifth among Asian countries in terms of area?
- Did you know that the economy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the first in the Middle East and the eighteenth in the world?
- Did you know that the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, was born in the Kingdom and Islam spread from Saudi Arabia to the rest of the world?
- Did you know that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was founded in 1932 by the ruling Al Saud family?
- The Kingdom was called the Land of the Two Holy Mosques in relation to the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque.
- Oil was discovered in Saudi Arabia on March 3, 1938, followed by several discoveries in the Eastern Province.
- Saudi Arabia is the second largest oil producer in the world.
- Did you know that Saudi Arabia ranks eleventh in military spending in the world?
- The name of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia appeared after the merger of the Kingdom of Najd and Hejaz at the hands of the founding King Abdulaziz Al Saud.
- Did you know that 7 Saudi oil fields are among the 10 largest oil fields in the world?
- Did you know that the largest airport in the world registered in the Guinness Book of Records is King Khalid International Airport in the capital, Riyadh? Recently, it was overtaken by King Fahd International Airport in Dammam, which has an area of 705 square kilometers larger than the state of Bahrain
Do you know information about Saudi Arabia?
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has witnessed many transformations between its emergence with its unification, the discoveries that were made in it, and the announcement of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in its current form by the late Saudi ruler Abdulaziz Al Saud.
- Saudi Arabia covers an area of 2,250,000 square meters and thus represents 4/5 of the Arabian Peninsula.
- 95% of the area of Saudi Arabia is deserts and water basins.
- While Saudi Arabia faces the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea, there are no rivers in its territory.
- Saudi Arabia has the largest indoor gardens in the world.
- The largest pier in the world is located in Dammam, with a length of 11 km.
- King Saud University, the second largest university in the world, is located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Mecca has the longest clock in the world with a height of 402 meters and a diameter of 46 meters.
- The first ministry established in the Kingdom was the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 1349 AH.
- The Kingdom’s daily oil production is 10.25 million barrels, of which 7 million barrels are exported.
- Saudi Arabia ranks second in terms of oil reserves.
- Saudi Arabia ranks tenth in natural gas production in the world.
do you know the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Our homeland is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which we hope to see in its most beautiful and splendid form. There are many landmarks and facilities that show its progress and advancement among the countries of the world, and it has also reached record numbers in many of the listed facilities and facilities, some of which we know in the Do you know Saudi Arabia section below /
- The proportion of Muslims in Saudi Arabia is up to 100% and thus it is the only country with a Muslim population.
- The Kingdom ranks fourth in gold consumption.
- Did you know that Saudi Arabia ranks sixth in wheat production?
- Saudi Arabia ranked first in the world in desalination.
- Saudi Arabia owns 7 of the ten largest oil fields in the world.
- The kingdom was unified in 1351 AH corresponding to 1932 AD.
- The real name of the kingdom was “Kingdom of Hejaz, Nejd and its annexes.”
- Saudi Arabia has the largest educational city in the world with a total capacity of 7,000 people.
- In the year 1358 AH, the first shipment of oil from Saudi Arabia took place through the port of Ras Al-Tanour.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia relies on the Hijri calendar for all official transactions.
- The kingdom adheres to Islamic teachings and imposes punishment for theft and punishment for adultery.
- The number of smokers in Saudi Arabia is 6 million.
- Saudi Arabia ranks fourth in the world in terms of the number of smokers.
- Saudi National Day falls on September 23 every year.
Do you know about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where we identified the most important historical information in the establishment of the Kingdom and the most important qualitative and historical changes that witnessed the development and progress of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the advantages that distinguish it among the countries of the world? recipes.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!