Outbreaks of coronavirus around the world have almost stopped children from going out, and all kinds of educational institutions, including schools and colleges, have been closed for a long time. During this time of house arrest, many children have become dependent on the Internet as a way to spend time. Many educational institutions are conducting online education activities to compensate the students for the loss of education. The children were not left out. As a result, children are also spending a long time on the internet. Technology experts say there are two things parents need to keep in mind to make their children’s Internet use safer. One of these is whether children are at risk of using the Internet. Secondly, whether they are involved in any addiction?
Experts say that the use of the Internet for children can be controlled or their use can be monitored with a little awareness of some basic things.
1. Parental Control Email Account Usage: If children are given a device, it is safe to use a parental control e-mail account. Technology experts suggest that children need an e-mail address to turn on the device they are given. And if it’s Gmail, some action can be taken. It can be opened as a parental control account. If the child’s e-mail account is under 13 years of age after attaching the date of birth when opening the account, Google will automatically say that the account will be under parental control. Whether you agree to do it In that case you will be asked to know that the account will be controlled through another car account. That means any parent there will want an e-mail account. Here is the opportunity to give an e-mail account to the parents.
2. Install some important apps: The IT expert said Parental Safe Browser has an app. If it is installed on the child’s device, the child will not be able to see any kind of adult content using it. There is an app called YouTube Kids which creates content with children’s words in mind. It is often seen that the device of the father or mother is used by the child. In that case there is an app called Safe Browser-Parental Control. It can be installed on a mobile, laptop or PC and kept on when children use it, said an IT expert.
3. Use the child version option: Sumon Ahmed Sabir, chief technology expert at Amber at Home, said there are child versions of the Internet in the case of Facebook and Messenger. In that case children can create an account that they use but parents have the opportunity to supervise. “Facebook has an option for kids to use,” he said. Messenger also has options. If someone there sends a request to your child, it will come to you. If you allow them, they can chat. ”
4. Be aware when connecting to the Internet: It is good to check if the company from which the internet connection is being taken has the feature of Safe Internet for their children. If this feature is available then some sites or content can be blocked from the service providers.
5. Tie Internet usage: Information technology experts believe that children should be given a certain amount of time to stay online or on the Internet. They said that in order to control the use of the Internet by children, a definite time has to be set for when the internet connection will be at home and when it will not.
. Take part with the baby: You also sit with the baby while using the internet. There are various educational channels and websites. Encourage them to see them. Make them interested in learning or creating something new.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Bhorer Kagoj by www.bhorerkagoj.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!