Deportation of a worker with an escape report and ways to inquire about the report
The deportation of an employee who has an escape report on our website today is considered one of the things that punish him if he does not come to his job without any justification, especially if the employer or the sponsor reports the absence of this worker in the designated places. The government expelled him in the kingdom and prevented him from returning to the country.
Removal of an employee with an escape report
- An employee who defaults is subject to incomplete or such penalties until the issue is resolved with the consent of the employer or with the approval of the absence order.
- Permanently stop working with this sponsor or anyone within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- He has a limited residency and cannot renew documents related to it, such as residency, money transfer, license renewal or other things.
- He leaves constantly and Saudi Arabia does not allow him to return.
- If the worker proves his absence with a pretext, the report shall be terminated and an agreement shall be made between him and his sponsor.
Cancellation of escape report
- Some citizens in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia reported their escape from workers through the electronic services provided by the Ministry of Interior via the official link to its website.
- When reasons arise that make this worker not give him an excuse, he orders the citizen to cancel this notification so that the worker is not punished.
How to cancel an escape report after a new decision
- After the publication of the new ruling on reporting illegal persons, this report can easily be canceled because the Saudi citizen, whether he is an employer or a person acting on his behalf, has visited the branch of the Expatriates Office spread across all regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Then he asks the expatriate who works for him to cancel the escape report, and the Saudi citizen can communicate with the Expatriate Department and inquire about all the information that helped him cancel the escape report for expatriate workers.
An investigation into a report on the escape of a worker to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
It is possible to easily obtain information about missing reporting cases by following simple and easy steps:
- Citizens are on the move The electronic portal of the Ministry of Interior Via this direct link.
- Through Absher, many electronic services appear in front of him, where he chooses the investigation service regarding an escape report and then clicks on it.
- A page appears in front of it with many empty spaces, the appropriate information is filled in, the most important of which is typing the house number and then clicking on the search word.
- The user waits for a while until all the information about the escaped applicant is displayed.
The Ministry of Labor is working to inquire about the expatriate
- The Ministry of Labor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been able to provide many services to residents or citizens of the region, and the most important of these services are
- Individuals can receive all services electronically without having to go to the offices designated for the service.
- The employer can notify the fugitive via an electronic form on the official portal provided by the Ministry of Labor.
- The worker can inquire whether he submitted an escape report from the employer in exchange for his residence or his identification number.
- Expatriates can submit all applications online.
- The worker can prove by electronic means that the complaint against the escape is a malicious report.
The importance of resolving disputes between the worker and the sponsor
- Resolving disputes between sponsors and immigrants is very important so that problems do not develop.
- When the problem is exacerbated between the worker and the sponsor, the employer must report the worker because this protects the sponsor from legal accountability and bears the responsibility of this illegal worker.
- Notifying the employer of the illegal worker is necessary because it is his responsibility and responsibility to the legal authorities, but informing him of his escape will prevent him from entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia permanently and permanently.
- If there is an opportunity to resolve these disputes, it is very important to apply them to avoid the penalty incurred by the worker.
Punishment incurred by the worker when fleeing from the sponsor
- The worker is obligated to pay a fine of 50,000 riyals.
- 6 months imprisonment.
- In addition to being expelled from the country, the worker is prevented from entering the territory of the Kingdom.
- Expatriates who are fined for escaping from the sponsor are subject to a fine, and if they violate this order, they will be fined up to 100,000 riyals.
- Or they are sentenced to up to six months in prison, but the type of punishment in the end depends on the type of violation.
How to travel with an escape report
- Some fleeing expats want to travel to their country, so they need to go to the Expatriates Authority and then return to their country to be able to cancel the escape request submitted by the agent or employer.
- They take him out of Saudi Arabia, but they can either permanently, rhyme, or ask the employer to cancel this request and allow them to go back to their country and come back.
Documents that the illegal worker has to report
- If possible, it is necessary to bring the commercial register or a copy of it along with a copy of his passport and residence.
- Diagram showing the location of the facility where the illegal worker works.
- Documents that prove the last three months of the salaries of the employees of this institution, especially for the last three months.
- The employer must save the escape notices on the official website of the Ministry of Interior.
- The report against the illegal worker is saved electronically, printed and signed by the client.
- This signed notification is delivered to the nearest employee in the competent authorities to activate the report.
- If the worker comes or has reasons that justify the absence, the employer can give this notice and cancel it within 15 days at the latest.
- If the reporting period exceeds fifteen days, the notification is activated and the resident is detained, and upon arrival, he is deported to his country and prevented from returning to the state of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The illegal worker’s survival is considered a violation of some laws regarding residence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
How can a worker work elsewhere without being accused of absconding?
- If large numbers of people are able to provide documents proving that the expatriate has indeed absconded from work, the Saudi Arabian authorities decide to expel the migrants and prevent them from returning to the country.
- For this reason, expatriates should pay attention to this point, do not try to escape from the sponsor, and if they want to work elsewhere, they must first agree with the employer so as not to inform them of the accusation of running away from work.
In this way we have provided you with a worker migration with an escape report You can leave a comment below the article to find out more and we will get back to you immediately.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!