The Brazilian wishes that Dragan Stojković Pixi will join Kariokas in the knockout phase!
Former football player Red stars and Deli’s favorite, Mendes Kadu, follows the matches very carefully World Championship in Qatar. Za vreme mandata u Belgrade he entered the hearts of the fans red and whitebecause he scored 26 goals and added 14 assists in 102 matches played.
His goal in stoppage time of the 142nd eternal derby will be remembered forever, which Stars brought three points.
Brazilian ended his professional career in 2019, and is now in his hometown Brazilfrom where he gave an interview to Mozart Sport and revealed how much he misses his beloved club.
– I miss Crvena zvezda and Belgrade a lot. Due to the long distance, it is not easy to get there, but if the chance arose, I would do it immediately – pointed out the Brazilian, a native of Andradina in Sao Paulo, and then referred to the two matches that Serbia played in Qatar:
– Serbia played well against Brazil and Cameroon, but in the second game they naively conceded goals. It will be difficult against Switzerland, because the match is very important for both teams, but I believe that Serbia can win.
The colors of Serbia are defended in Qatar by two of Kadu’s former teammates from the period when he performed at ‘Marakana’ – Darko Lazović and Filip Mladenović.
– I sometimes hear from Laza via Instagram. I support your national team and I would like you to be the one to go through with Brazil.
Kadu confirmed what more or less everyone knows – Brazil is the main favorite to win the ‘goddess’.
– Neymar is a very important player for our national team. He is the best player of Brazil and that is why there were problems in the game against Switzerland, but it is important that the victory was recorded. There are still good selections in the tournament, but I think Brazil has the best chance for the title.
Mendes pointed out that he respects the work of Lionel Messi, but that he would prefer Serbia to stand on the throne in case the Brazilians do not succeed.
– It wouldn’t be a shame if that didn’t happen. I like Messi, but I prefer Brazil. I would rather Serbia win the World Cup than Messi – said Kadu in an interview with Mozzart Sport.
Source: Sportske vesti – HotSport by hotsport.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Sportske vesti – HotSport by hotsport.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!