To enjoy delicious preparations at home this summer, write down the recipe for this delicious digestive lime and ginger ice cream.
Ice cream is generally non-digestive as it contains a lot of fat, but this is not the case if the ice cream is lime and ginger. This combination of flavors is delicious and very refreshing on hot days., but at the same time it is ideal to take after meals, as it improves digestion.
Lime aids primary digestion, increasing the secretion of digestive juices, bile and acids, thanks to its flavonoids, which also stimulate peristaltic movement, digestive tract contractions, facilitate digestion and prevent constipation.
Ginger, for its part, is an anti-inflammatory that provides various health benefits, such as better blood circulation and strengthening the immune system. Its many qualities include improved digestion, better absorption of nutrients, and reduced unwanted digestive effects such as bloating and gas.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- Peel the ginger, grate it and use the zest immediately, to prevent it from drying out and losing nutrients. Also grate the lime when preparing the recipe.
- In a casserole, pour in the water, add the sugar and grated ginger.
- Cook until it boils, add the zest and lime juice.
- Lower the heat and bring to a simmer, for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let cool and pour into a shallow pan.
- Place in the freezer and wait for the ice cream to harden, then remove it and place it in the blender for 15 seconds, along with the rum. The result should be a smooth cream, to be served in individual bowls.
- Serve the ice cream, decorated with some mint leaves.
Make a Lime and Ginger Digestive Pole
If you prefer to make a lolly, simply follow the recipe to step 5 and then pour the shake into molds For ice cream, add a stick to each popsicle and wait for them to freeze to drink the digestive ice cream after your meal.
Share on your social networks this special recipe for digestive lime and ginger ice cream, in its plate and popsicle version, they will like it! Leave your comments on this healthy recipe and start cooking. Have you tried it?
Source: okdiario.com by okdiario.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of okdiario.com by okdiario.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!