Daugavpils City Council reminds that in order to support real estate tax payers during an emergency due to the spread of Covid-19, by the decision of the Daugavpils City Council No. 44 dated January 28, 2021 “On extending the deadlines for paying real estate tax in 2021,” The deadline for payment of the tax established by the law “On tax on real estate” was postponed to a later date.
Payment for the 4-1 quarter must be made before December 1, 2021 (previously – before November 15). This applies to both individuals and legal entities.
Penalties for late payments of real estate tax accrued for the taxation year 2021 will not be charged until the end of the year. However, if the real estate tax charged for this period is not paid until December 31, 2021, the penalty interest provided for in part two of Article 29 of the Law “On Taxes and Duties” in the manner prescribed by law will be calculated from January 1, 2022.
Taxpayers who are late in payments for previous periods, to clarify the amount payable, are asked to contact the real estate tax specialists: 654-04369, 654-04390, 654-04363, 654-04386, 654-04379.
Real estate tax can be paid:
– on the public administration services portal latvija.lv, using the electronic service “Payment of real estate tax online”, and on the portal www.epakalpojumi.lv, using the online services of Latvian commercial banks – Internet bank;
– in banks and Internet banks by transfer to one of the bank accounts of the Daugavpils city government, registration number 90000077325:
– AS “Citadele banka”, account number LV17PARX0000850062000;
– AS “SEB banka”, account number LV10UNLA0005011130526;
– AS “SWEDBANK”, account number LV69HABA0001402041250;
– Latvian branch of Luminor Bank AS, account number LV47RIKO0002011004423.
In the “Purpose of payment” section, you must indicate the number of the payment notice or the numbers of the taxpayer’s personal accounts for land and buildings, or the address of the real estate and the cadastral number for which the payment is made. If payment is made for another taxpayer, you must indicate the name, surname and personal identification code of this person.
– in the Maxima chain of stores using a bank payment card or in cash. When paying real estate tax in the Maxima chain of stores, the cashier must present a payment notification of the payment of real estate tax so that the information contained in the barcode can be read with the help of the cash register scanner. When paying property tax in a store, the commission is 0.50 euros.
Source: GOROD.LV – новости Даугавпилса by gorod.lv.
*The article has been translated based on the content of GOROD.LV – новости Даугавпилса by gorod.lv. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!