Dash diet or in Eng. the dash diet is intended for people with hypertension.
High blood pressure is one of the most common diseases of modern man and statistics show that in almost every family there is at least one person who suffers from it.
Dietary approaches to stop hypertension – dash is therefore an abbreviation that translates in our country as a diet for high blood pressure, hypertension diet, diet for hypertension, the names are numerous, we will further call it the dash diet.
Discover a natural remedy for cleansing blood vessels (VIDEO)
DASH DIET CONCEPT – HIGH PRESSURE FOOD
The high blood pressure diet has also proven to be remarkable for losing weight. She very quickly entered the category of the most popular diets for weight loss. American nutritionists who devised the dash diet believe that obesity (overweight) is also associated with high blood pressure and that overweight people should definitely try it.
It is based on Mediterranean cuisine, which is itself a food for high blood pressure. It is a fairly simple way of eating that does not require great sacrifices and great changes from the participants, and it has been proven to be effective.
DASH DIET MENU
The basis of this diet are healthy and low-calorie products.
The menu is rich in: vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, fish (omega 3 fatty acids), poultry, legumes, nuts, etc.
Dash diet so to speak, it is not a diet, but a varied diet for the whole family.
Example of a menu:
- breakfast: porridge or oatmeal with low-fat milk or chopped fruit.
- snack: walnuts (5 pcs)
- lunch: bean soup with carrots, onions, without stir-fry with lightly roasted light meat with small additions of salt.
- snack: fruit of your choice
- dinner: young low-fat cheese, a slice of wholemeal bread, tomato salad and a pinch of salt.
DASH DIET RECIPES
Portion size is most important in a dash diet and we must strictly adhere to it….
- Vegetables: 1 serving = a cup of leafy vegetables, 1/2 cup of cooked vegetables and 180 ml of fresh vegetable juice. Especially recommended: carrots, potatoes, peas, green beans, spinach, broccoli, sweet potatoes, tomatoes. These foods are an excellent source of potassium and magnesium.
- Cereals: 1 serving = 1 slice of bread or 1/2 cup dry cereal or half a cup cooked rice or pasta. Whole grains or whole grain cereals are recommended because they contain nutritious plant fibers that facilitate digestion.
- Fruit: one serving = 180 ml of natural fruit or medium-sized fruit juice or 1/2 cup of berries or 1/4 cup of dried fruit.
- Low fat dairy products: portion = yogurt 200ml or skim milk or 42 grams of low-fat cheese. These foods will provide you with all the necessary calcium intake during the day. Always choose products with a low percentage of fat.
- Fish, eggs and meat : 1 serving = 85 grams of cooked lean meat (poultry meat is recommended) or 100 grams of fish or 1 egg (make sure eggs are only allowed to be eaten every other day).
- Healthy snacks and seeds: 1 serving = half a cup of nuts or 2 tablespoons of seeds.
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon per serving or 1 tablespoon butter.
- Sugars : 1 serving = a row of dark chocolate or a teaspoon of sugar or a teaspoon of marmalade.
DASH DIET EXPERIENCE
The diet for hypertension limits the intake of alcohol to 1 drink per day, the experiences of the participants are yes dash diet achieves the best results if the alcohol is completely eliminated.
Daily physical activity is also necessary, which certainly accelerates weight loss.
Eat 3 main meals and eat more snacks than vegetables, fruits or cereals…
The most important thing is not to exceed the amount of a single portion.
NOTE: If you are impatient this diet is not for you.
Dash diet it is not a strict restrictive diet so it is not an instant quick solution to lose weight. You will lose about half a kilo a week with this diet.
Dash diet is definitely recommended for people with hypertension, but also for everyone else who wants to lose weight healthily.
Consult your doctor before keeping a diet.
Read some more of the diets on our site: alkaline diet, sonoma diet, anti candida diet, brazilian diet, abs diet for flat stomach, anti-cellulite diet, pritkin diet, paleo diet and many others…
Source: Dijeta Mesečeve Mene by dijetamesecevemene.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Dijeta Mesečeve Mene by dijetamesecevemene.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!