Dark gray hair color
Dark gray hair color, dark gray is one of the most popular colors today, in addition to that dark gray hair color is one of the latest colors invented in hair trends, and now women do not need to dye white hair cubes that begin to appear with age, but It is enough for a woman to dye her hair dark gray to hide the annoying white look.
How to dye dark gray hair strands
The dark gray color is considered one of the colors that are difficult to dye the hair with, as it needs to combine more than one color to give the desired result, especially if the lady’s original hair is in a dark or thick color, then the task is a bit difficult, but here is the best way to dye the hair gray dark.
Materials for dyeing dark gray hair
- Blonde hair color pack for women
- A package of the same type of color used, but in a violet blonde color
- A bottle of liquid oxygen with a concentration of 30% if the woman’s original hair is light in color, but if the woman’s original hair is dark in color, it is better to use a bottle of liquid oxygen with a concentration of 40%.
- A spoonful of conditioner is suitable for the hair. It helps the hair strands to maintain complete moisture during the hair coloring process and to protect the hair from damage and dryness.
- A plastic container for the dyeing process used to combine the ingredients together
- shadow brush
- An old towel that we use to cover the clothes during the dyeing process so as not to damage the clothes and cause them to be stained with paint
The method of dyeing hair
- We empty all the used paint containers into the large plastic container, then add the oxygen and mix all the ingredients together until we make sure that the ingredients come together well and the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Use a hair dye brush to mix all of these ingredients together, then cover the mixture with a plastic bag
- Leave the mixture for an hour
- Divide the cubes of hair into four equal parts, and fix each part separately with a hair clip.
- Apply the color used to each section of the hair separately to make sure that all hair is covered with the color.
- If any amount of color remains, apply it evenly to the ends of the hair.
- We comb the hair with a regular brush to make sure that the color reaches all parts of the hair.
- We leave the color on the hair for 45 minutes, constantly checking the hair color
- When the color of the hair reaches a dark gray color, we wash the hair well with water only, and the water must be cold.
General advice when dyeing dark gray hair strands
- To get the dark gray hair color and give the desired result, you must first lighten the color of the natural hair strands until the base hair color approaches the platinum blonde color, but you must be careful not to reach the yellow hair color. Because when the hair turns yellow, it gives an end result that is close to green.
- When choosing a paint color, a woman should choose a shade of gray that matches her skin tone.
- Women with long hair should stay away from dyeing the entire hair in one color, and several different colors should be introduced on the ends of the hair in different degrees, because this adds beauty, shine and density to the hair.
- When dyeing these colors, it is recommended to dye them in beauty salons and with a hairdresser who has sufficient experience in dyeing these colors.
- It is better to dye the hair with these colors when it is dry and not wet, and to avoid washing it twenty-four hours before the process of dyeing the hair, i.e. a full day, in order to protect the scalp from damage and damage. .
- Vaseline should be applied to the scalp near the hair strands before starting the dyeing process, in order to prevent damage to the scalp from the used dyes.
Dyeing hair for women is one of the common aesthetic habits that most women resort to in order to change their appearance and get a new and attractive look, as well as to change the psychological state of the lady, and many women tend to dye their hair. keep up. In the latest fashion, so dyeing gray hair is one of the latest fashions in the world of hair colors, which many movie stars tend to apply. Coloring gray hair is characterized by the fact that it needs accuracy when applying the coloring method so that the hair color does not turn into other unwanted colors.
How to dye dark gray hair strands at home
- Liquid oxygen used in bleaching, oxygen is available in the form of tubes or packages, and this product can be obtained from pharmacies or beauty centers.
- ovary. This product is available in several different sizes, in concentrations ranging from ten to forty. Cosmetologists recommend choosing the right concentration according to the extent of the original hair color. If a woman’s original hair is dark in color, it is recommended to choose a concentration of 40%. If a woman’s original hair color is light in color, it is recommended to choose a concentration of 30% so that it interacts well with the color to get gray.
- Whitening cream This product is available in several sizes, from the tenth to the fortieth size. Cosmetologists recommend choosing a size twenty, so that it interacts well with the bleaching agent and produces an excellent gray color.
- Golden toner or golden-red toner The choice of this substance is optional, but it is recommended by cosmetologists to use it to reduce the percentage of copper color reception that may appear in the process of dyeing gray hair.
- Pack of dark gray hair color.
- Large plastic bowl, gloves, paintbrush, towel, hair cap, and pins
- Hair conditioner.
The method of dyeing hair
- Your hair must be completely dry before you start coloring your hair.
- Follow the instructions on the paint package carefully.
- Divide the hair into four equal parts and apply the bleaching agent mentioned above and apply it to the hair and leave it for a minimum of 55 minutes.
- Wash your hair well with shampoo and cold water.
- Mix all the other ingredients according to the directions on the package and spread it on the hair with the help of a color brush from the roots of the hair to the ends.
- Cover the hair with a plastic bag and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash hair well with conditioner and cold water.
- Madam, you will notice that you have beautiful gray hair.
At the end of this article, after we explained to you, madam, how to dye your hair dark gray and what are the required ingredients for it, but also how you can do the process of dyeing hair at home, but you must be aware that it is better to dye these colors in beauty salons and through a person who has experience in dyeing, you will love these colors to get the desired result and a new and wonderful look.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!