Daniel Vaz becomes CEO and shareholder of M Public Relations – Meios & Publicidade

Daniel Vaz, CEO of M Public Relations

Daniel Vaz, general director of M Public Relations since 2014, became the agency’s CEO, a role that did not exist. The change, advanced to the M&P, comes as a result of his entry into the company’s management and share capital.

Daniel Vaz holds a 10% stake, with the remaining 90% owned by Zimbo, a company formed, among others, by João Líbano Monteiro and Vítor Cunha.

PUB

Simultaneously, and with the passage of Ana Torres Pereira, until now executive director, as communication manager at Janssen, Adriano Nobre and Ricardo Quintela take over the board, both as deputy directors.

“M’s growth in recent months, both in terms of the number of clients and services provided, made us think of a new structure consisting of two deputy directors to support the CEO. Both Adriano and Ricardo are brilliant consultants who have been with us for several years and whose talent deserves to be recognized. Each one, in their own way and in their roles, will contribute to M continuing to help its clients”, explains to M&P Daniel Vaz, who has also been responsible for the institutional communication of the Impresa Group for 14 years.

Adriano Nobre was a journalist for 16 years, having worked at A Bola, Meios & Publicidade, Jornal de Negócios, ie Expresso, where he spent seven years. In 2018, he joined M Public Relations, where he follows clients such as Galp Energia.

Ricardo Quintela started his career as a journalist at SIC in 2008. He worked for the Air Force, as a public relations officer and for Hill & Knowlton. He joined M Public Relations in 2017, accompanying clients such as Millennium bcp.

Filipa Morais and Telma Martins also become team coordinators.

In addition to these changes, the agency hired two consultants, Catarina Tavares Machado, until now at Hill+Knowlton, and Luís Viegas, who was at Atrevia. The team is left with 13 professionals.

Millennium bcp, Galp Energia, Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation, Siemens, Amorim Luxury, Finerge, Jaguar Land Rover, Janssen, Oceanário, UIP, Amazing Evolution and Heineken are the agency’s main clients.


Source: Meios & Publicidade by www.meiosepublicidade.pt.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Meios & Publicidade by www.meiosepublicidade.pt. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!