Creaform, dodavatel automatizovaných a přenosných řešení pro 3D měření and Engineering Services, announced on June 23 the release of the latest version of its platform VXelements. Several new features have been developed as well as enhancements to existing features that provide significant improvements. Experts and beginners alike will discover very interesting, new and improved tools in VXscan, VXinspect, Vxmodel and VXscan-R.
Thanks to them, their work will be much easier, faster and more profitable.
In an effort to enhance VXelements and the synergy between software and hardware, each VX module has been upgraded to meet the ever-changing needs of users and today’s ever-evolving industry. Here are some of the important benefits of this latest version:
- Novinka – Prohlížeč VXelements: This free version of the platform, used to share data, will allow customers or colleagues outside the team to visualize data first-hand, making it easier and faster to collaborate on projects.
- Inteligentní rozlišení: This new feature, available for the latest generation of Creaform 3D scanners, allows users to generate scans from multiple resolution levels to better reproduce detail, edges and high curvature. Higher levels of resolution can be created automatically in several ways: by software intelligence; by booting from the scanner; and generating from a selection on the network or from a template.
- VXmodel: With the addition of Flatten mesh, Extrude boundaries and Extend boundaries, this module allows users to easily and effortlessly perform operations to subsequently edit 3D scanned data.
- VXinspect: Quick inspection tools — such as one-click entity creation, new design methods for geometric entities, and new assembly capabilities — are just a few of the enhancements that give 3D inspection software simplicity and flexibility.
- VXscan-R: The new and improved Surface feature, combined with Smart Resolution, will make it easier for users to generate robotic trajectories and make the most of their automated quality control solutions.
Source: Aktuality – 2D a 3D CAD Design Software by www.cad.cz.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Aktuality – 2D a 3D CAD Design Software by www.cad.cz. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!