You will need to be vaccinated or have a negative PCR test to enter everyday living spaces from July 21, announced Emmanuel Macron. In which places? How does the health pass work? We take stock.
The health pass has been available in France since June 9, 2021. This system provides access to events or gatherings, under certain conditions. But also to travel in Europe more easily and safely. Since June 25, the vaccination certificate has indeed been certified in accordance with European standards.
Health pass: how does it work?
The health pass is a device that consists of presenting “health proof” that one is not infected with SARS-CoV-2. Very concretely, the health pass can take 3 forms:
- A vaccination certificate (digital or paper format) which certifies that you have received a complete vaccine schedule against Covid-19: 2 doses of Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca vaccine, 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine, or 1 dose of n ‘ any vaccine after a history of Covid-19. Warning: this vaccination certificate will only be valid after a period of immunity which depends on the vaccine administered (for example: it is necessary to wait 2 weeks after the second injection of Pfizer / BioNtech vaccine).
- A negative PCR or antigen test result (digital or paper format) that is less than 48 hours old to access events and gatherings organized in France, or less than 72 hours to travel in Europe.
- A positive PCR or antigen test result (digital or paper format) that is at least 15 days old but less than 6 months old.
Note: this health pass is the same throughout Europe to have the same simple rules everywhere.
Even if the certified certificate is an administrative document, it contains a certain amount of personal data. It is advisable not to post it on social networks to avoid the risk of having your data hacked.
Extension of the health pass: in which places?
Today, the health pass is required (from 12 years old) in large gatherings of more than 1000 people, outdoors and indoors. Concretely, you must present a health pass (paper or digital format) to participate in the events and enter the following places:
- Circus tents, theaters, sporting or cultural performance venues, conference rooms,
- Trade fairs and exhibition fairs,
- Outdoor or indoor sports stadiums and establishments,
- Theme parks,
- Outdoor festivals,
- Cruises and accommodation boats (over 1000 people) …
The vaccination certificate certified in European format also allows travel within the European Union (EU) from July 1, 2021.
This July 12, Emmanuel Macron announces the extension of the health pass, due to the epidemic resumption.
>> From July 21, the health pass will also be required to enter (from 12 years old) in the places of leisure (including amusement parks) and culture for more than 50 people.
>> Then, it will be extended at the beginning of August to other places:
- restaurants and bars,
- shopping centers,
- to hospitals,
- long-distance transport (trains, coaches, planes, etc.)
To enter, the unvaccinated will have to present a negative PCR test.
European health pass: how to get it?
- The vaccination certificate
People vaccinated (including those who were vaccinated before May 3, 2021) can pick up their certificate of vaccination certified in European format on the Health Insurance “patient portal” (https://attestation-vaccin.ameli.fr).
How to download the certified vaccination certificate in European format? Once the connection is established, the download of the certificate is done in a few clicks.
For smartphone owners, it is possible to directly integrate the certified vaccination certificate in the “My notebook” section of the TousAntiCovid application by scanning the QRcode which appears there, on the printed document or displayed in pdf ( bottom right) on the screen of a tablet, computer or other smartphone.
In addition, people who have an ameli account can also obtain their certificate in their personal space. Its availability will be notified to them via their account messaging.
To note ! people with a complete vaccination cycle who registered their certificate in the TousAntiCovid application before June 25 (therefore which was not certified in Europe on that date) do not need to obtain a new one: from July 1, TousAntiCovid will be equipped with a feature allowing their QRcode to be automatically converted to the European standard.
In addition, any health professional (general practitioner, etc.) can find a vaccination certificate and print it at the request of the vaccinated person. If you are unfamiliar with digital tools or do not have access to them, you can apply to the vaccination center or the professional who vaccinated you.
How do I get a teenager’s vaccination certificate? “Parents whose minors have completed their vaccination cycle before June 25 will be able to download their child’s certificate from the Health Insurance teleservice by mid-July, says Health Insurance on June 29 in a press release. Alternatively, parents can obtain their child’s certificate in European format from a doctor, a pharmacist, a liberal nurse or a midwife. “
- Positive or negative PCR or antigen test
Good to know: all PCR and antigenic tests carried out in France generate proof (as soon as the result is entered by the healthcare professional) on the SI-DEP portal. This proof can be printed directly from the SI-DEP portal. Otherwise, after their PCR or antigen test, the patient will normally receive an email and / or text that contains a link to download their screening result.
To know : the result of a PCR or antigen test can also be imported into the TousAntiCovid application (“notebook” section) via a QR Code on the document.
- Presidential address, July 12, 2021.
- “Use of a health pass during a large gathering, Scientific Council”, notice of May 3, 2021.
- Covid vaccination: provision of the certified vaccination certificate in European format, Health insurance, June 29.
Read also :
Subscribe to the Top Santé Newsletter to receive the latest news for free
Source: Topsante.com by www.topsante.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Topsante.com by www.topsante.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!