Conditions for transferring car ownership to foreigners
Conditions for transferring car ownership to foreigners Each country sets its own laws regarding the conditions for transferring car ownership to foreigners, as nowadays it has become easy to buy or transfer ownership to another person, by applying some conditions. The conditions helped protect the owner of the car when it was stolen or violated, so I invite you to learn more through the Egypt Brief website.
Would you like to know the fees and method of transferring car ownership? Click here: Fees and method of transferring vehicle ownership in stages
Conditions for transferring vehicle ownership to foreigners
- The steps to transfer car ownership are now easy to ensure buyer and seller their rights.
- The test form must be valid at the time of transfer of ownership.
- The vehicle must not contain traffic violations, and the records of the seller and buyer will not contain traffic violations.
- The vehicle must be registered in the insurance register and valid at the time of vehicle purchase or ownership transfer.
- The seller’s residence must be valid at the time the vehicle is purchased.
- Has a valid and unexpired driver’s license.
Ownership transfer costs
- Of course, the value of the title transfer varies depending on the type of vehicle.
- The cost of transferring ownership of a private vehicle with a private license is 150 riyals.
- The cost of transferring the ownership of a private transport vehicle is 150 riyals.
- The cost of transferring ownership of a small car is 150 riyals.
- In the case of a taxi, 300 riyals.
- In the case of public transport vehicles, the cost is 300 riyals.
Procedures required to transfer vehicle ownership
- First, all the necessary conditions for the conversion process must be met and then the conversion steps must be completed.
- These procedures take place through car showrooms or other places where a car can be purchased, and this is done through cartoons.”
- These places that offer electronic vehicle ownership transfer are linked to the Traffic Department.
- These places are linked to the Traffic Department through a service called (Tamm), after which a trust contract is drawn up.
- The seller can take a copy of the sales contract signed by both the seller and the buyer.
- The buyer can also obtain a copy of the sales contract, in addition to the form that contains the car and the buyer’s data as well.
- The seller receives the vehicle invoice upon transfer of ownership, but in the event that the value of the vehicle is paid by check, make sure that this check is not forged and contains a balance.
You can view the method of transferring car ownership without the presence of the car owner from here: Transfer of car ownership without the presence of the car owner, along with the required documents and fees
Steps to transfer car ownership
- First, the Vehicle Inspection Form must be present, as the absence of this form delays the ownership transfer process.
- Insurance is necessary because it guarantees the rights of the seller and the buyer, and with this insurance the seller can buy another vehicle registered in his name, and he can also collect the remaining amount.
- Among the conditions that must be met is “there are no traffic violations on the seller or the car.”
Steps to transfer ownership in Egypt
- The steps for transferring ownership in Egypt are done through the real estate registry, with all the conditions required for transferring ownership.
- The vehicle license, place of residence and vehicle registration number are prepared for the seller. It is easy to make a power of attorney from the seller to the buyer in the Tapu, and the rest of the papers are then prepared in Tinaa.
Transfer of ownership steps in motion
- Initially, before any steps are taken, violations must be confirmed.
- The national number or passport of the car owner must be present.
- When moving, it is necessary to transfer the registration in the form of movement 251.
- Submit a certificate of all vehicle data from the main authority.
- Vehicle technical inspection.
- Issuing an accreditation certificate from the traffic or mail.
- Finally, “Go to the Land Registry and transfer ownership.
Conditions for transferring vehicle ownership in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- At first, it was difficult to implement the procedures for transferring ownership in the Kingdom.
- As a result of the advancement in technology and the use of Saher technology, the steps of transferring ownership are now very easy.
- There are many car showrooms in the Kingdom that deal legally with the Saudi government.
- When buying a car in a car showroom, the showroom must act as an intermediary and participate in the process of transferring ownership.
- After completing the transfer, the seller receives a copy of the trust deed signed by both parties, the seller and the buyer.
- The buyer receives the title transfer contract, and he can also “receive the car if the vehicle fees are paid, but if the payment is by check, it must be verified that it is not forged and has a balance.
You can find out about vehicle ownership fees here: Vehicle ownership transfer fees and details of the required procedures
Papers required to transfer ownership of a vehicle in the Kingdom
- The required papers must be ready and contain all information related to the vehicle.
- Submit the violation file.
- The existence of a sale contract is documented by the traffic authority.
- The presence of all vehicle plates and vehicle papers.
- These conditions apply to citizens residing in the Kingdom, as well as “conditions for transferring vehicle ownership to foreigners.”
Reasons for not transferring ownership of the vehicle
- It is difficult to transfer ownership of a vehicle in the Kingdom if the vehicle registration has expired.
- The driver’s license must be valid.
- In the event that the residence period in Saudi Arabia ends, it is difficult for the seller or buyer to transfer ownership of the car.
Models provided by the movement to the citizen
- Figure 251 movement.
- Model 351 movement.
- environmental examination form.
- Form 101 traffic.
Steps to transfer a vehicle with an expired license
- In this case, dealing with it will be a bit different” if the license expired a short time ago or a long time ago.
- In the event that the license is valid within a few days, the traffic force obliges the buyer to pay the tax, and this is what was stipulated in the Traffic Law.
- But if the license expires and its duration is long, the traffic law requires the buyer to pay the tax for each month, as it is necessary to negotiate between the seller and the buyer on this amount.
- Old plates must be handed in and replaced with new ones and the purchaser’s driving license must be indicated.
For information on how to transfer ownership of a vehicle, click here: How to transfer ownership of a vehicle in stages, the law on transfer of ownership and its registration in the Tapu.
Ask about traffic violations
- First, online, log on to the Egyptian government portal website.
- The vehicle owner can specify the violation investigation code.
- The vehicle owner can specify the service code to inquire about license violations.
- Bearing in mind the need for the vehicle owner to place the vehicle plate number in the required places on the site, which are letters and numbers.
- The site asks for the name of the neighborhood and the type of license.
- In the end, the site sends a message to the vehicle owner with all the information he needs regarding traffic violations before the vehicle ownership transfer process.
How do you know about a car before buying
- The Egyptian government portal has issued a service to inquire about the licensing department.
- By entering the government portal website and selecting the traffic licensing service.
- Information such as license number, chassis number, identification number, license type, license unit, and engine number must be written.
- Then click the query button.
- This service provides us with information about vehicles before purchasing them and the necessity of valid ownership in order to give confidence to all citizens.
Knowing the owner of the vehicle through the license plate
- The car plate is one of the official and legal procedures all over the world, which is retrieved after receiving all the information about that person.
- As a result of legal proceedings, the painting came out with the numbers and letters that we see.
For more information on how to transfer vehicle ownership, click here: How to transfer vehicle ownership and papers required to transfer ownership
Therefore, in this article, we mentioned a lot about the conditions for transferring car ownership to foreigners, and we got acquainted with the costs of transferring ownership, and the procedures required to transfer ownership of a car, and we also learned about the conditions for transferring ownership. . Car ownership for foreigners in Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!