Conditions for renewing residency for domestic workers or residents of Saudi Arabia
The conditions for renewing residency for domestic workers or residents in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia may change by the Saudi government from time to time, as residency renewal is one of the most important things that many come to Saudi Arabia care about, so we will show you through the site the conditions for residency renewal for workers home or for residents of Saudi Arabia.
Conditions for renewing residency for domestic workers or residents in Saudi Arabia
The Saudi Passports Department announced that it has renewed residency conditions for those coming to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the year 2023, and these conditions include the following four points:
- The availability of health insurance for the resident.
- Ensure payment of all traffic fines.
- Ensure payment of all required fees for residency renewal.
- Bring all documents required for renewal.
These conditions apply to residents of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and residents of domestic workers.
Fees for the renewal of the expired residence permit in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the year 1444 AD
There are some changes that occurred in the residence renewal fees in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the year 1444 AD, as the residence renewal fees became as follows:
- As for professions within companies such as engineering, accounting and other professions, the cost of residency renewal for them amounted to 800 riyals per month, or about 9,600 Saudi riyals.
- As for workers in labor offices and small factories, the residence renewal fee for them this year is 16 Saudi riyals per day, or about 400 riyals per month.
- For an expatriate worker, the value of his residency in Saudi Arabia is about 25 Saudi riyals per day, or 600 Saudi riyals during the month.
- In the case of domestic workers, such as farmers, housewives, or drivers, in this case, their residency fees are about 650 Saudi riyals, for renewal in the event that their residency period expires.
- In the case of unaccompanied expatriates, the cost of renewing their residency is SAR 650.
- Adding a new born outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, for a fee of up to 2000 Saudi riyals.
- In the case of transferring the sponsorship, the fees will be 2,000 riyals for the first time, and for the second time the fees will reach 4,000 riyals, and for the third time they will be increased by the same division again until they reach 6,000 riyals.
- Accommodation for expatriate escorts after reaching the age of 18 includes a payment of up to 500 riyals.
- In the event that the expatriate changed his profession, he must pay 1000 Saudi riyals.
The method of renewing residence through bank transfer
After getting acquainted with the conditions for renewing the residence permit for domestic workers or residents in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the fees required in the case of renewing the residence permit, we will learn about one of the ways through which the residence permit can be easily renewed.
Procedures and documents required for residency renewal for individuals and government agencies
And the passports stated that if the resident inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia does not tolerate the renewal of the residence permit, or for those who do not carry their identity card, they will be subject to legal responsibility, in order to preserve security and safety. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, so we will provide, through the following points, the necessary procedures and documents for renewing residency within the territory of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including:
- The residence renewal application form is submitted and filled out with the correct data for the resident or expatriate who wishes to renew.
- This form is stamped by the competent government agency after making sure that all the data in the form matches the data in the passport.
- Two copies of a recent personal photo of the resident.
- The resident’s passport must be valid and a copy must be brought.
- A copy of the client’s civil status card.
- 500 riyals for residence fees for the government agency and another 500 riyals for each year for domestic workers.
- Pay the work permit renewal fees.
- It is necessary to bring the medical report required by the Passport Authority.
Prices for exit and return visas to and from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The following are the prices for obtaining an exit and entry visa to and from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
- 200 riyals are paid for leaving the Kingdom for two months, and 100 riyals for each additional month that the resident stays abroad.
- The price of an exit and return visa for multiple trips is 500 riyals for a period of five months, and in the case of staying for an additional month, another 200 riyals fee is paid.
- The final exit visa cannot be renewed.
Visa prices for a family visit to Saudi Arabia
The price of the visa for family visits varies according to the period spent by the accompanying person. The longer the days of residence of the next visitor to the resident in the Kingdom, the higher the value of the visa, approximately three months of stay. The fee is about 2000 Saudi riyals.
A resident of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia enjoys many advantages that the owners of the country enjoy as well, but we stress the need not to use the date of renewal of the residence permit to avoid problems due to the expiry of the specified date.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!