By the beginning of 2021, about 40 thousand part-time vacancies were posted on hh.ru. Average salaries for such offers are traditionally lower than with a standard work schedule. However, in more than 1 thousand vacancies, earnings from 100 thousand rubles are indicated. Specially for Rusbase HeadHunter compiled a selection of such proposals.
Compiled a list of part-time vacancies and salaries of 100 thousand rubles
The five leading regions in terms of the number of part-time job offers included Krasnodar Territory, Moscow, Moscow Region, St. Petersburg and the Republic of Tatarstan.
- Live host / medical speaker (expert) – from 100 thousand rubles per hand. The applicant is required to have a medical degree, experience in public speaking at medical events / forums, and the ability to work for the camera.
- Разработчик React Native (Middle / Senior) – from 125 to 250 thousand rubles per hand. Tasks include developing mobile applications on React Native (iOS, Android), adding new features, improving UX and performance.
- Interior designer – from 100 to 200 thousand rubles per hand. The applicant is required to have artistic taste, mastery of 3D Max programs, as well as communication skills, dedication, responsibility.
- Expert in the heading “Decorations” – from 100 to 250 thousand rubles per hand. It is necessary to prepare for broadcasts according to the list of lots in a team with a strategic producer and conduct a live presentation of the product in conjunction with the presenter.
- 1C programmer – from 150 thousand rubles on hands. The employer offers the following tasks: design and development of solutions for retail automation; analysis of user needs; testing of the developed functionality, implementation and maintenance of information systems on the 1C platform.
- Full stack developer – from 130,000 to 200,000 rubles before taxes. The employee will have to develop a web application, take part in the design and construction of its architecture.
- IT Analyst – from 120 thousand rubles on hands. Among the requirements for the applicant: skills in conducting process surveys and describing “AS IS”; experience in collecting and formalizing business requirements, developing proposals for optimizing and automating business processes, building a TO BE model.
- Tutor / consultant – from 120 thousand rubles on hands. Responsibilities include conducting and organizing the educational process in English in the Banchelor of Business Administration (BBA) specialty.
- Computer vision developer – from 120 thousand rubles on hands. Knowledge is required in the fields of image and video processing, computer vision, recognition of text, symbols and objects. Experience with OpenCV and other video processing systems is important, as well as knowledge of the basics of programming in Python, C ++.
- Web programmer – from 120 to 140 thousand rubles before taxes. Proposed work on the project of an online store on Bitrix, site management + 1C UT.
Фото: Castleski / Shutterstock
*The article has been translated based on the content of Rusbase by rb.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!