A German philosopher, John Benjamin Ehrard (1766-1827), quoted by Giovanni Papini, wrote an essay on absolute evil, sarcastically entitled “Devil’s Apology”.
The 7 principles of life of a “Moral consciences based on pure evil” helps me understand the political movement in Bucharest:
“1. Never be honest, but seem to always be, because if you are honest, others might rely on you; you could be of use to them, and they could never be of use to you.
2. Not to recognize any property right, but to affirm that the property is sacred and inviolable and to appropriate everything you can grab. If you manage to own everything just for yourself, without stopping, then everything will depend on you.
3. Exploit the morality of others as a weakness to achieve your goals.
4. Encourage all to sin as you realize that morality is a necessity.
5. You don’t love anyone.
6. Make life difficult for those who do not want to depend on you.
7. Be persevering and have no regrets. Perfect what you started, no matter what the consequences. ”
For the most important news of the day, broadcast in real time and presented equidistantly, LIKE our Facebook page!
Follows Mediafax on Instagram to see spectacular images and stories from around the world!
The content of the website www.mediafax.ro is intended exclusively for your personal information and use. It is prohibited republishing the content of this site in the absence of an agreement from MEDIAFAX. To obtain this agreement, please contact us at [email protected]
Source: Mediafax by www.mediafax.ro.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Mediafax by www.mediafax.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!