CNCAV. More than 150,000 people have been vaccinated against covid since the start of the campaign. There were 544 side effects.
According to the data made available to CNCAV by the National Institute of Public Health, through the application of the National Electronic Register of Vaccinations (RENV), the situation on January 13, at 17.00, is as follows:
1. Number of people vaccinated against COVID-19 with the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine (in the last 24 hours) -13,821.
2. Total number of people vaccinated against COVID-19 with the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine (as of December 27, 2020) –154,268.
3. Number of adverse reactions reported at the vaccination centers (in the last 24 hours):
60 common and minor reactions, of which:
- 21local type reactions;
- 39 general reacții.
4. Number of adverse reactions reported at the vaccination centers (as of 27 December 2020):
544 communes and minors, of which:
- 214 local reactions with pain at the injection site;
- 330 general reactions (fever, headache, myalgia, arthralgia, asthenia, urticaria allergies);
- * We mention that 1 reaction is under investigation.
The National Coordinating Committee for Activities on Vaccination against COVID-19 (CNCAV) states that the program of vaccination centers ends at 20.00, which is why the number of vaccinations performed between 17.00 -20.00 will be reflected in the next day’s report.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Doctorul Zilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!