CNCAV. Almost 350 thousand people vaccinated against covid, as of December 27, 2020. How many side effects have been recorded so far
According to the data transmitted by the National Steering Committee for Vaccination Activities against COVID-19 (CNCAV), the total number of people vaccinated with a dose of covid vaccine, from the beginning of the vaccination campaign until now, is 328,408 people. The total number of adverse reactions recorded at the vaccination centers is almost 1000.
1. Number of doses administered of vaccine against COVID-19 Pfizer BioNTech (in the last 24 hours): 39,712, to a number of 39,712 persons of which:
- 35,682 people vaccinated with 1 dose;
- 4,030 people vaccinated with 2 doses.
CNCAV. Almost 350 thousand people vaccinated against covid, as of December 27, 2020
2. Total number of doses of vaccine administered against COVID-19 Pfizer BioNTech (as of 27 December 2020): 348,096, for a number of 338,252 persons of whom:
- 328,408 people vaccinated with 1 dose;
- 9,844 people vaccinated with 2 doses.
3. Total number of adverse reactions reported at the vaccination centers (in the last 24 hours): 59 common and minor reactions, of which:
- 10 local reactions;
- 49 general reacții.
4. Total number of adverse reactions reported at the vaccination centers (as of 27 December 2020): 987 common and minor reactions, of which:
- 337 local reactions with pain at the injection site;
- 650 general reactions (fever, headache, myalgia, arthralgia, asthenia, urticaria allergies).
Source: Doctorul Zilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Doctorul Zilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!