The state of health is read on the face and, as Eric Standop also stated in the book “Reading the face„thousands of years ago, before microscopes and X-ray machines, face reading was the primary method of medical diagnosis.
Signs of health as can be read on the face are significant if they persist and not if they are the result of sleepless nights or allergies.
You might also be interested in: Three natural drinks eliminate all toxins from the…
Alarm signal transmitted by the body
Because it is our central unit, which coordinates all other parts of the body, any physiological difficulty arising in the head – be it a trivial pain or a serious illness – is a warning signal that our individuality is under attack.
In the opinion of psychologist Laura Maria Cojocaru, when we perceive a threat – real or imaginary – directed towards our values and principles of life, the reaction produced by the head is most often offensive.
1. The hair. From a psycho-emotional point of view, it speaks of our inner strength. When we don’t feel well, we can notice that our hair doesn’t look good either, just as if we have a very good physical and mental state, the hair shines.
You might also be interested in: A “healthy” food can be dangerous…
2. The eyes. Dubbed the “mirror of the soul”, they are closely related to our view of life (how we “see” life).
3. Nose. It is an organ connected with our instinct, with the ability to feel (“smell”) people, situations, decisions suitable or not for us.
4. The ears. They have to do with the things we “listen to”, so with our inner wisdom and resistance to the possibility of another type of information or its interpretation.
You might also be interested in: Water contaminated with metals at the entrance to the county of N…
5. The upper part of the mouth (both regarding the lips and teeth) is related to our feminine side (attention to detail, creativity, empathy) and the lower one is related to the masculine side of our being (ability to analyze, decide and act to fulfill dreams) .
6. Teeth. Specifically, they are related to the ability to make decisions. Sometimes we tend to give up concrete actions, without assuming the patience, time and minimum effort necessary to achieve the proposed objectives.
You might also be interested in: CNAS settles 33,000 euros monthly for a single…
When emotions accumulate in our being, due to increased attention and the long time of maintaining mental agitation, they are released through states of anxiety, panic attacks or depression.
These disorders appear because our body needs, according to the survival instinct, to find a way, even if forced, to discharge what is dangerous for our health.
You might also be interested in: Swelling of the fingers, a signal sent by the body that …
The information presented in this website is informative and does not replace the medical diagnosis or the product leaflet. Any decision regarding your health should only be made after consulting your doctor.
Source: DoctorulZilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro.
*The article has been translated based on the content of DoctorulZilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!