Soon you will also be able to send direct messages in Clubhouse. We explain which functions the backchannels provide and how you can use them.
„Say hello to Backchannel, the new direct messaging service for Clubhouse!“ The social audio app announced the direct messages now built into the app. In the back channel, moderators of a talk can exchange and organize, but participants can also chat with each other in back channels.
The chat function is currently being rolled out for all users and should change the way the app is used. Finally, a discussion outside of the rooms took place either privately on other messaging services or on platforms such as Twitter. Because until now the concept of the app was “audio-only”. Now, however, users can also exchange ideas next to the talks directly in the app. Clubhouse presents the following features:
- Conducting real-time conversations in rooms: Listeners: inside a room can chat with each other about the discussed topics. Speakers and co-hosts can discuss the moderation and, for example, decide which question to ask next.
- Receive or ask questions from the audience: Speakers can also answer questions in text form from the audience via the back channels.
- Just say thank you: The backchannels give speakers the opportunity to contact listeners in chat, who may have attracted attention through good questions or financial support.
- Events planen: Up to now, the planning of an event also had to take place on other platforms. Now the organizers can vote directly in the clubhouse.
- Chat with clubhouse friends: Even if a room has ended, chats can continue to exist.
After Clubhouse got off to an impressive start last year, many other social apps set out to copy the features of the new app. For example, Facebook quickly launched the Audio Rooms and thus directly competed with Clubhouse. The newcomer app must therefore stay on the ball in order to continue to inspire users. In addition to the back channels, Clubhouse recently announced a deal with TED Talks. It remains to be seen whether the two innovations will help to prevail against the competition.
My hat? Tipped
My mic? Flashed
My messaging? Direct.
After we unintentionally leaked their feature 5 times, here’s our beloved engineering team introducing the new Clubhouse Backchannel 🥰 pic.twitter.com/3bPHeGxQaZ— Clubhouse (@Clubhouse) July 14, 2021
Source: OnlineMarketing.de by onlinemarketing.de.
*The article has been translated based on the content of OnlineMarketing.de by onlinemarketing.de. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!