Closed districts: Prohibition of parents’ visits, restrictions on purchases. What are the exceptions?

The government wants to keep as many people as possible in the districts in which they live. If they work outside this district, for example, an employer’s certificate will be required for commuting.

The government has also published a model affidavitthat people can use when they need to leave their place of residence or domicile.

The interior published a list of questions and answers

Further information on the movement between districts was published by i Ministry of the Interior on its website. “No document is required for commuting within the district.” states. If it is necessary to go to work outside the district, it is necessary to prove. It is a possibility employment contract or employment card and similarly, “if it is clear from them that you need to travel to another district,” the interior states.

The measures also remember if people live elsewhere than the citizens wrote to them. “It is a Czech specificity that a number of people live elsewhere than what is written as a citizen, so if you live somewhere and it is your residence, then you certainly have a relationship to the apartment type: either you pay for electricity there, or you have a rental agreement there, or you get bank statements there. These are all things that can be used to prove that purpose, “said the Deputy Prime Minister in the press release. Jan Hamáček (CSD).

Inside the questions and answers which it published, it recalls, inter alia, that The restriction applies to all persons – including those who have already been vaccinated against covid-19.

Walks only in the villages, dog walkers up to 500 meters

Walks and running during the day will be possible from Monday only in the village, not the whole district. Dog walking at night will be possible within 500 meters from the residence.

“You can go for a walk during the day (from 5 to 21 hours) throughout the village, not the district. Walking dogs at night is within 500 meters from the residence, “confirms the interior.

Prohibition of visits by parents even within districts

Visits to relatives in a district residing under a government decree will not be permitted unless the provision of necessary needs or care is provided.

The Ministry answers the question “Can I visit my relatives (parents, grandparents) when they live in the same district?” “NO, unless it is a matter of ensuring their necessary needs, of providing their necessary care or accompanying them, for example, to a doctor or an office. The purpose is to limit the mobility and thus the spread of the virus as much as possible. “

To trade only within the district

It is not possible to go shopping outside the district where the person resides. “No I can not. I can only shop within my district. Only the necessary number of people can travel for shopping, “ states the Ministry of the Interior.

“I can imagine that if the grocery store is 10 meters from the district border and the poor citizen would otherwise have to take another 20 kilometers by bus, then they will probably somehow agree. Everyone will just have to use common sense, but the aim of this complex of measures is to convince people that they should be at home, “Hamáček responded to the question of border situations.

Hamáček: Stay home

“All analyzes show that if we want to reduce people-to-people contacts, we must reduce mobility, the movement of people. After a long debate, we decided to set restrictions by forbidding people from leaving the district. We will persuade citizens to stay in their district for three weeks and, if possible, not to leave it, “Hamáček said in a press release.

Join chat? Yes, but for three weeks

According to the regulation, people have to choose one place to stay from Monday for the next three weeks. This means that, for example, if they go to the chat on the day the measures take effect at the latest, it will be necessary to stay in this place at all times.

“If you have your cottage / cottage / other holiday home outside the district of permanent residence or residence, you must be there no later than on the effective date of the new restriction, then it will be considered your residence. It is therefore necessary to remain in the cottage continuously for the entire period of validity of this measure. The purpose is to limit the mobility and thus the spread of the virus as much as possible. To facilitate this, we recommend proving such a stay with a title deed or other appropriate means, “advises the Ministry of the Interior.

He also thinks of other cases. What should a person do who lives in Brno with acquaintances during the week and goes home to Pitín in the Uherské Hradiště district for the weekend, where he has a permanent residence? Can he go from home to Brno? “It’s the same as in the case of your holiday home or cottage. You choose one of the places where you want to stay for 3 weeks. The purpose of the crisis measure is to reduce the mobility of people, “says the ministry.

“Everyone will have to use common sense, it is not possible to write a manual for everything and we were based on experience in the West, it worked everywhere, they somehow agreed, so I believe that we will simply agree in the Czech Republic,” Hamáček remarked.

Exception for alternating care, restrictions at weddings

Alternative childcare will be exempted from the ban, the government recommends having the decision of the competent authority on alternating care with you on the given trip.

Participation in a wedding or a declaration of registered partnership will be possible only within the district where the people in question live.

Compliance with movement restrictions will be randomly checked by the police, including train and bus journeys. It can be strengthened by up to 5,000 soldiers, said Hamáček. “National carriers may operate, but individual passengers must comply with one of the exemptions for movement outside the district,” notes the Ministry of the Interior.

Source: by

*The article has been translated based on the content of by If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!